Contact me outside Central, I check often: email@example.com
--- Be sure to use this when you update NEW
Hello to all those that don't know me. As you must know, my username is "S.C.O.R.P.I.O.N.", real name being Winston Led McDaniel.
I am an experienced Super Mario World Hacker, and even more experienced (and also known for) with creating smoothe, alien like ExGraphics. I plan to become a Game Designer one day and create games relate to my favorite TV Show, "Code Lyoko".
Hello all, my name is "S.C.O.R.P.I.O.N.", but feel free to call me Scorp or SCORPION. However, do be specific with the spelling when you need to be.
I am a decent Chocolate Hacker, and the originator of the Devious Four Chronicles, a series of hacks following under a much darker storyline than most others. I am better known as a graphics maker, for that I have more graphics submitted than I do hacks. Thankfully, my second hack to be accepted to this site is today, a "featured" hack.
I am over all a generous user to interact with. Ask me a question, I will give an answer. (Only if I am aware of the question) Most users, as far as I know, will wait about 2 weeks and then answer you. (if at all) I am an experienced Chocolate hacker; however, I only know about graphics, and Lunar Magic. I do not know all about that ASM shit and not much about music. Just PM if you have a question or want to make some decent conversation.
My Favorite IRC Conversation
<SF|008> <SCORPION> To make the question simpler, how big is it? <- What she said
<Aqualakitu> random highlight, woohoo
<SCORPION> LOL, makes me laugh.
<SCORPION> I'm not a girl!
* Devann has quit (Quit: GAME... OVER... (GONG))
<SCORPION> If I was... I'd look like this:
<marioVSshadow> What do you mean doesn't answer the question?
* Lucas (onthenet99@caffie-BC70BEEA.seg43.ucf.edu) has joined #smwc
* ChanServ gives channel operator status to Lucas
<Masashi27> K hood night
<SF|008> You'd look like a fetus?
<Lucas> fetus where
<SCORPION> @marioVSshadow: Basically, I can't have it in "?"
<Masashi27> cya :D
<SCORPION> Here my proposal.
<Aqualakitu> <SCORPION> If I was... I'd look like this:
<Aqualakitu> * Lucas (onthenet99@caffie-BC70BEEA.seg43.ucf.edu) has joined #smwc
<SCORPION> Have Just wait
<SCORPION> *Remove the have*
<SF|008> [07:53:44] <SCORPION> Wait
<Lucas> anyways I think I finished this one: https://sites.google.com/site/lucassstuff/itech.mp3
<SF|008> [07:53:47] <SCORPION> I'm not a girl!
<SF|008> [07:54:00] <SCORPION> If I was... I'd look like this:
<SF|008> [07:54:10] Lucas [onthenet99@caffie-BC70BEEA.seg43.ucf.edu] has joined #smwc
* Masashi27 has quit (Quit: Leaving)
<marioVSshadow> You've seriously lost me now SCORP :/
<Lucas> SCORPION wishes he was hot like me~
<SCORPION> This is what I'd look like if I was girl: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b9/Oakley.png
<SCORPION> Oh boy. (getting loads of laughs out of this)
<SCORPION> @marioVSshadow: Here's my proposal
<SCORPION> Walking frames (only 2) being 32x64
<marioVSshadow> Thats Ok
<SCORPION> Taking half of SP3
<SCORPION> Then I'll have a diagonal flopping frame being totally 64x64
<SCORPION> Then the landing being 64x16
<marioVSshadow> That's fine
<SCORPION> Taking only the top 8th of SP4
* boo_block (boo_block@caffie-398B7E06.elisa-laajakaista.fi) has left #smwc (GGOST command used by no-one :P)
<SCORPION> So you'll have room for some specific sprites
<marioVSshadow> That's absolutely fine
<SCORPION> @Lucas: I do not wish to be hot like you. You're a guy
<SCORPION> Are you?
<Lucas> so you don't want to be hot like a guy
<Lucas> you would rather be hot like a girl
<SCORPION> I'd rather be a girl
<SCORPION> Atleast I'd have chances
<marioVSshadow> You'd have to put up with periods and pregnancy
<SCORPION> For one thing, when I have a child, I want it to be mine.
* Bluebed is now known as Bluemoon
<Lucas> because the father has nothing to do with the child at all right
<SCORPION> If I'm female, I'll have more chances of keeping said child with me if I get into a divorace (I didn't spell it right, I know)
<SCORPION> Not to mention, I just have a nifty thing for girls.
<SCORPION> I like them... a lot
<SCORPION> I have a binder full of drawings of them.
<SCORPION> I'm just too lazy to upload them to SMWC.
<Lucas> but if you become a girl and you like girls
<Lucas> when would you get preggers
<SCORPION> Don't start
<SCORPION> If I'm a gril then I'd have to like- let's stop.
<Lucas> if you're a grill
<SF|008> Getting 60fps in accuracy mode on BSNES.
<SCORPION> HA! Before you!
<Lucas> then I would make hamburgers on you all day long
* Caitlin has quit (Ping timeout)
<LudwigVonKoopa> it would sound interesting to be a girl but
<SCORPION> And if I was a girl and I have a twin brother...
<LudwigVonKoopa> you'd have to be on the other standpoint in sex which is unappealing to me
* Maze (At@129FA0C.50448675.ADD21D7A.IP) has joined #smwc
<Lucas> tmi scorpion
The Devious Four Chronicles
For a look at our most recent work, check this thread out!:
- The Crater Thread
! - Updated
I am responsible for the creation of the Hunter and SCORPION Mythos, now (regretably) known as "The Devious Four Chronicles". I hope to one day get it back to being "The Hunter and SCORPION Chronicles." Why? Well, mostly because the FOUR members it took to make the Devious Four Chronicles, well, resided. The Split went both ways, bad things that happened are:
• Sniggerb0bble and Chikane slowly losing friendship with us.
• The removal of Sniggerbobble and Randor from both hacks and story.
• Making future hacks like BlackHole and Hunter's Revenge 4 irrelevant and un-releasable... for the time being.
However, like I said, the split went both ways, here are the good things.
• For one thing, we are able to keep the name "The Devious Four Chronicles", since forth my brother, Metalgearhunter
, came up with the name. Regardless, I'd like it name "Hunter and SCORPION Chronicles, seeing how the series is mainly about the two.
• Creation (or replacements) of new villians, Racter and Magna. You can check them out at our thread, which is attached to my post footer below. Racter and Magna are respectively the replacements for Randor and Sniggerbobble.
- Just as Randor, Racter doesn't seek the world's destruction, instead, seeks to control it. However, unlike his predecesor (I call Randor his Predecesor because Randor was before Racter), Racter hates Hunter and SCORPION's guts, mostly SCORPION's since SCORPION is the leader.
- Like his predecesor, Sniggerbobble, Magna is calm and fluent. However, unlike Sniggey, Magna is not a cold blooded killer. Magna likes fighting, and he is obsessed with Magnetism. That shouldn't be too hard to understand, considering his head is a magnet itself. Unlike Sniggey, he can't use Magic; however, Magna can create illusions by manipulating the Magnetic field of both small and big objects alike.
• Metalgearhunter and Myself have full control over the plot.
So, as you can see, I believe the split has turned out in both of our favors, even though both teams have to recreate a good number of thier hacks. As for us, how many do we have to recreate? All of them, either because they had Randor and/or Sniggerbobble, or because their quality (in story and/or level design) sucked like hell!
Well, I'm a brialliant artist, and have some stuff up for people to view in the art section. If you can't find it, here is my latest thread of art:
SCORPION's Art Place
If you have any questions about ANYTHING, just ask me. By the way, you also download some ExGFX I've submitted in the ExGFX section, please remember to give credit though.
By the way, Chuck Norris is my favorite Celebrity!
My favorite book series is the Bluford Series, and my favorite animes are:
Toaru Kagaku No Railgun
Toaru Majutsu No Index (Both I and II)
Kannazuki No Miko
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
My Favorite TV Shows are:
Code LYOKO (My Favorite!)
Drake and Josh (This comes really REALLY close to Code LYOKO)
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Ed, Edd, and Eddy
and that's pretty much all.