The lack of power-ups apart from a mushroom (garlic) make this rather boring. You just run and jump and a lot of the time there is too much open space or the level is too cluttered. You need to include an array of powerups and some better level design. Plus, if you find the airship in W4 map, it takes you to a place where there is nothing to do, only see the credits or enter undefined test levels. You need to fix that. Also can't progress after Winter Wonderland 2. Nothing happens when the level is completed. There is a key and lock in Winter Wonderland 1 (even though the stage is coloured yellow) but it leads to an unmarked part of the map and entering the 'level' just warps you back to the start of the game and you have to walk all the way back to W6.
It has potential, but most of the time playing it I was either bored or downright angry at some of the levels. They weren't hard, they were downright unfair in some of the placements of blocks, enemies etc. that you had to have pinpoint accuracy to pass. Even with rewinding or save stating I was still infuriated with some of these levels. I kept playing thinking that it would improve if I gave it a chance. It didn't sadly. Which is a real shame.
First, me likes the Wario Character, there should be more Wario Hakcs instead of the planned CoD...
It has the "new" sidebar as seen in Gamma V's hack recently.
Me have to agree to Eternity, its a normal hack with much room to improve.
Yes, the levels sometimes are repetitive and some difficult, but me have found other more "important" things.
* You say 2x that there is a treasure in each castle and the final level and you have to beat the boss to get it. But after the boss you directly return to the overworld, so where is this mysterious treasure?
* If you use those "airship" shortcuts, you can "play" the credits level, even its invisible and without playing the final level.
* "Winterwonderland 1" has a key and keyhole, yet is a "yellow" level on map. The "secret exit" leads to an undefined point on the map and then back to the starting point.
* Why is there the earth quake sequence after the first level in World 7?
* In your readme file it says there is a hidden door after the Boss in castle 7, but it can be used already without beating Wart.
* In the last world, Level "Lost Reactor", you have to get a key to the keyhole. But this doesnt advance, you have to build in a normal exit to get further.
Tipp: Contact FPI and/or Ice Man on how to make a good german SMW Hack
This was a hard one. There's almost enough to make me reject it, but I ended up considering it a borderline approval. There's nothing actually "wrong" with it for the most part, but the design gets boring fast due to the lack of variety. Every level feels like the exact same as other levels in that world, which drags this down a lot. The design has some potential, with a few interesting setups here and there, but due to the occasional weirdness and a few unfair sections it falls short.
Those last worlds were a bit insane, and for all the wrong reasons. Doing shelljumps near insta-kill spikes and having it so that you can still pick the shell after that to throw it at some turn blocks isn't what I would call good difficulty - that particular section was very out of place. The other levels were just too cluttered to be fun.
Otherwise the hack's not bad, even if very generic and unmemorable. Could really use a lot more polishing though, as I said before.