Inspired by hacks like Kaizo Mario World and Super Dram World, Korosu Mario World isn't actually about Mario at all. He's Busy.
In this hack, it's Luigi's turn to play Kaizo.
- Fixes item box sprite in Bowser fight
- Adds Save Prompt to secret level and Korosu Castle
- Fixes background in Vertical Level (for the most part)
- Fixes RNG jumps in New City Sky (see Linkdeadx2 comment below)
- Fixed ability to run over the top of Turn Back
- Changed Spikes to Munchers in Ghost House due to visbility complaints.
- Removed 1 Dolphin in Ula Lake before midway
- Moved pipe 1 block closer to left at the end of Ula Lake
- Fixes another frame-rule jump and awkward shell jump due to bullet bill in New City Sky
- Fixed Vertical Scroll is levels that did not require it.
- Patch is now BPS
Nice to see some of the (minor) issues I mentioned in my previous review were fixed - can't find any major ones. All in all, that's a really good hack which manages the difficulty very well. I'd recommend it even to people who aren't used to kaizo hacks. Good job overall!