This is a hack I have been working on for quite a while in my spare time. It's inspired mainly by the original Kaizo series and hacks like Dram World, Panga World, and Banzai.
Hope you enjoy it!
23 individual stages, 4 boss stages (technically the boss stages are exits as well, but I considered them part of the same level)
-Fixed blank message box in level 1
-Fixed missing save prompt on level 3
-Removed the level intro to level 4 to prevent glitch that allowed you to bring yoshi out of the level
-Fixed spelling error in credits
- Fixed path to and from level 4 to make it the proper animation
- Fixed another typo in the credits
- Loosened up a few really tight jumps through out the hack
- Added a coin trail for a semi blind jump at the end of level 15
- Added a second on/off switch just after the checkpoint in level 21 to make it easier to hit with a shell
- Removed a softlock in room 3 of level 23
- Removed an off screen ceiling in room 4 of level 23
- Loosened up a few additional spots throughout the hack that seemed to be a sudden difficulty spike.
- Fixed the goal tape at the end of level 3
- Fixed multiple small cutoffs where pipes were sitting on a ledge or where sumo lightning clipped into the ground
- Changed several obstacles that seemed to be hard to figure out
- Removed a troll pipe in level 14 that was just annoying instead of fun/funny
- Fixed glitched credits
This is a pretty cool hack. It does get brutal near the end, but still maintains its creativity after all. Some things didn't get fixed from the last update, like the spike pillars glitching out before the generator actually starts (not obvious in the screenshot). You could move that screen a bit further to the right.