Harkness finds out his Chipotle order was wrong and seeks revenge...
Dedicated to my good friend Harkness, this beginner style kaizo hack will test your skills in a (mostly) fair and fun way.
- Fixes a major oversight in the Overworld.
- Changes/re-worked various jumps
- Fix midway spawn in The Revel Flesh
- Fix entrances in Journey's End
- Prevent riding eerie to the end of Bait and Switch
- Added a death counter-less version for SNES Classic players
- Fixes being able to skip a switch in Death in Heaven
- Added Autoscroll L/R scrolling softlock fix
- Adjusted second mushroom spawn in The Hungry Earth
- Fix ability to skip a level on the overworld
Fair, fun, and just the right ammount of challenging. Levels flow really well, look sharp, and sound amazing. Wasn't a big fan of the asm anticheese and the bait & switch level, but that's a very minor nitpick. 5/5