- You could get stuck in the Clawgrip level. So i inserted the Poison again. Cuz it was better with the gimmick.
- Red dot's on secret exits
- removed Tutankoopa boss, changed with Green Koopa Boss instead.
- Removed the stunning effect on the Koopa Boss fight
- changed the way to the secret exit in What the smell? level.
- added more text in Peach Castle, so you can understand what you need too do to enter the gate, to get futher.
Fixed some stuff. Should be no problems now, if you find any, please PM me!
it's time for release. Finally after 3 years of working with this hack, all pieces has finally come to the right places, hopfully! It's a pleasure to present a new romhack that people has been waiting for. Now it's released!
This game works on: SNES HARDWARE, Snes9x, BSNES, SNES9x on Android.
(not compatible with zsnes)
Two Thwomps are having a competition. To see who is the best smasher. As the competition intensifies the voilent shaking causes a bottle of magic subcon powder to fall from a nearby shelf and break upon impact. The released powder creates a magic door into the world of Subcon. Emerging from this door are Wart and his companion. Bowser enters the room to see what all the racket is about and meets the new visitors. Seizing this opportunity, he lays an evil plan for Mario...
In a letter it says that Mario must come to Mushroom Castle as soon as possible.
Kind of a bizarre hack. The aesthetics are easily the most jarring part - various unmatching artstyles are mixed and the parallaxing backgrounds lack any depth perception. As a result, everything looks a tad incoherent and off-putting.
The gameplay was mostly acceptable, but I found there to be a large amount of forced waiting (the big mega mole level, the bomb room in the last level, and the Robirdo fights come to mind). Also, some setups were repeated multiple times with no variation. Other than that, I don't have much to comment on this.