Every letter of the alphabet and the numbers 0-9 in the style of the vanilla SMW Title Screen Logo. I made this because many people asked me if I could do the title screen for them, so this should be easy to use for everyone. Of course you still need to combine the letters to the word you need. Also, so many people helped me with my hacks that I decided to give something back to the community to help other people!
Check the readme for more information.
Credit is appreciated because this took VERY long to make,
but not necessary.
which gfx should we replace? when i replace gfx29 i don't have all the letters
1. Search for GFX28 and copy it into your exgfx folder. Rename it to ExGFXxx
Replace xx with the ExGFX number you need, starting with ExGFX80.
2. Delete everything inside the new ExGFX file.
3. Open the .bin files from this submission and copy paste the letters
you need into your exgfx file.
4. Now the fun begins. In yychr, you need to combine the letters to the word you need
if you are done with that, save the exgfx file and click on the "Insert ExGFX" Button in Lunar Magic.
5. Now go to level C7 (the title screen level) and click on the green mushroom button "Layer 3 GFX/Tilemap Bypass".
Choose your exgfx number in slot LG1,LG2,LG3 or LG4.
If you need one of the words that are already in the title screen, use LG4 because it does not overwrite the other tiles.
6. Open the title screen editor (In the Overworld Editor -> File -> Title Screen -> Load Title Screen)
and your tiles appear in the 8x8 editing window.