Super Sheffy World will test your Kaizo skills in a way that is different from most ROM hacks out there, instead of traditional platforming levels, this ROM hack consists of mostly item abuse that will test your knowledge with various items and how they interact with Mario.
-Minor changes to Swift Strike, New Shell City, Linkdead's Palace, and Eternal Demise
-Palace of Pain buffed
- Fixed possible softlock in Yoshi Heaven
-Added a Save Prompt after you beat a level.
-Added a version indicator to the title screen of the hack.
- Minor changes to Eternal Demise, Linkdead's Palace, and Yoshi Heaven
- Improved indicators
- Changes to midway entrances
- Removed the "Time Up!" message at the start of the intro screen.
- Replaced the rope tile with the railing tile.
- Changes to credits
Deluxe Version - Version 2.0
-Updated graphics in all levels, including improved indicators (arrows) to take the place of some of the coins.
-Huge nerf to Eternal Demise, now has checkpoints in between rooms.
-Minor nerf to New Shell City to make the spring jump less janky.
- Added Luigi Mode which gives you 8 new levels to playthrough.
-Updated graphics in Palace of Pain, Mega's Canyon, Fawful's Forest, and Salty Shore.
- Minor changes to Mountain Madness and Final Fortress
-Removed 2 levels from Luigi Mode.
-Nerfed 2 levels in Luigi Mode to balance the difficulty a bit more.
-(hopefully) fixed a glitch that caused the game to not count an exit after beating a level. Forcing the player to replay a level.
-Added counter-break to prevent cheese.
I really enjoyed this! Each level seemed fresh, even though the game is shell jumps. I have played this through a few times now. It took a month of Sundays to beat the first time around. Thank you for this awesome Hack!!!!!!