Could you make a version that's more, usable? Let me explain.
1. So when mario dashes, it acts like a superstar. this is a problem. It's an Infinate Superstar!(didn't test, but) I think that munchers and harmful stuff can be cheesed, so it limits the use of this cool Power-up. I think sliding or spin jumping could be possible options, because...
2. You rack up 1-ups. This lasts even when you let go of x/y, which is a problem to me. It could reset when the player stops moving, or not obtain 1-ups at all.
3. It occurs with a simple x-press, and is like a run. I suggest it be like the real Wario dash, and last for a short period of time, or only happen when the player is at top speed (arms out).
4. ExGFX, could it use it, possibly? A custom GFX? For the Power-up itself?
5. Nitpicky, but It would be cool to destroy certain blocks, but that's just me.
6. The noise could be less repetitive, again, nitpicky.
Those were just some suggestions, still a great UBERasm. Thank you.
Converted to PIXI and added SA-1 compatibility. Added a screenshot and tags.
The "generator" from the original sprite has been converted to UberASM, which makes it easier to enable per level or game-wide. The palette changing functionality now works around the status bar and should work on hardware, too (if it doesn't, blame byuu and his inaccurate emulator).