Banner
Views: 638,022,464
Time:
8 users online: GbreezeSunset, GlitchCat7, Kazkek, leod, randomdude999, StrikeForcer, VilelaBot, o Yoshi Master - Guests: 38 - Bots: 282Users: 34,885 (1,408 active)
Latest: TopCat33
Tip: Remember to remove the original SMW events, both layer 2 and layer 1, when making a new overworld.Not logged in.
Um... I just swallowed a fork.
Forum Index - Donut Plains - General Discussion - Um... I just swallowed a fork.
Pages: « 1 » Thread Closed
I was in a rush during lunch and accidentially swallowed half of one prong and a quarter of another prong off of the plastic fork I was using. Before you start laughing at me for doing something so stupid, I thought it was an overcooked sliver of potato. I was eating some leftover casserole made from leftover meatloaf and hashbrowns.

So, does anybody know whether or not swallowing a piece of a plastic fork is going to seriously hurt me?

--------------------
Current Projects: "Legend of Zelda: Balance of Power" (A Zelda Classic quest)
It shouldn't.
I've swallowed crazy things, and they never hurt me.
Well, it hurt when it was going down but...><

I swallowed some of that silly string stuff once, and it has toxins.
So no, it shouldn't hurt you.
But try not to eat your fork next time.
:P
The only thing I would be worried about is that fork shard getting stuck in your intestines and blocking things or tearing things.

--------------------

[?] Miscellaneous Helpful Hints
If I moderated your hack, there was apparently a 90 percent chance it was rejected.
Originally posted by Kurt91
So, does anybody know whether or not swallowing a piece of a plastic fork is going to seriously hurt me?

Shit, now you will get cancer with in two days!
*gulps*

Okay, now I'm scared...

--------------------
Current Projects: "Legend of Zelda: Balance of Power" (A Zelda Classic quest)
Why are you asking us? Why don't you talk to your parents?

Also - you're not going to get cancer. Don't worry about that.

--------------------

[?] Miscellaneous Helpful Hints
If I moderated your hack, there was apparently a 90 percent chance it was rejected.
If I ever ate a plastic fork, I could run out of breath.

That might happen to you.
I wouldn't worry about it. I've swallowed some pretty bizarre things before, so I don't think a plastic fork is gonna do anything to you. Besides, I think that the acids in your stomach will take down the fork (or at least break it down some) before it goes through your intestines.

I'd say that you have little to nothing to worry about :)
Well, someone's hungry... heh. Anyway, this reminds me of when I swallowed gum when I was like 4. I'm pretty sure that nothing will happen to your body.

...

Unless the fork may damage something, which I doubt.
I am 99% sure nothing will happen. My little brother swallowed a quarter (don't ask) recently, and nothing bad happened to him. He didn't even feel it, though he freaked out a lot. If nothing bad happened so far, I'm guessing it wont happen now.


Old layout is back, now upgraded to Chrome.
I've eaten lots of plastic. I have a problem actually. But that's beside the point. Point is; I've eaten a lot of sharp plastic stuff. I'm fine. You will be too.

--------------------
"You can really tap into the otherness of a piece. I mean, you can sling a dick joke with the best of them, but it's going to be a really thematic dick joke. What I'm saying is, stay weird, but don't be abandon dick jokes."
If you only swallowed one tine, nothing's gonna happen to you. Even if it was metal, you may feel a bit weird, maybe a little constipation, but stomach acid can take down almost anything. Even metal!
Don't worry, nothing will happen to you.

The transport of food through your body does not go incredibly fast. It goes really slow, which means there is a low chance of something getting stuck in your body. Atleast, thats how I think.

Note to self: Learn more Biology stuff.
My blog. I could post stuff now and then
Layout by Counterfeit.
Originally posted by Darkmask
If you only swallowed one tine, nothing's gonna happen to you. Even if it was metal, you may feel a bit weird, maybe a little constipation, but stomach acid can take down almost anything. Even metal!


Yeah. In the "Guinness Book of World Records" it has the worlds strangest diet. That guy eats tv sets and planes for christ sake. You have nothing to worry about!
Originally posted by Mr. Weegee
Yeah. In the "Guinness Book of World Records" it has the worlds strangest diet. That guy eats tv sets and planes for christ sake. You have nothing to worry about!


Good point...

Anyways, it's been a whole day and I'm not in the ER yet, so I suppose I'll be fine.

Note to Self: In the future, small crunchy things may not be burnt hash browns.

--------------------
Current Projects: "Legend of Zelda: Balance of Power" (A Zelda Classic quest)
i has fork
i has not need food.

/me is tempbanned for such a lame post
Slightly well-versed on everything LinuxI'll beta-test your hack. Find me here!
I remember I once ate a pokemon card covered in juice once in like 1st grade... Nothing bad happened to me.
If the fork is bad for you, chances are you'd just puke it out. In any case, I wouldn't worry about it.

~ Blue Warrior
Its no small matter! you should get medical attention.



--------------------



That was a month ago.
I think he's fine.
><
Pages: « 1 » Thread Closed
Forum Index - Donut Plains - General Discussion - Um... I just swallowed a fork.

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2018 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Total queries: 23

Menu

Follow Us On

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Affiliates

  • Talkhaus
  • SMBX Community
  • GTx0
  • Super Luigi Bros
  • ROMhacking.net
  • MFGG
  • Gaming Reinvented