This zip must contains :
- Solar Magic Advance.exe
- Solar Magic Advance.txt (...)
- tools\sma4savfix.exe (purplebridge001)
- tools\sma4comp.exe (purplebridge001)
- tools\sma4savtool.exe (purplebridge001)
- tools\nedcenc.exe (CaitSith2)
- tools\raw2bmp.exe (CaitSith2)
- tools\nedclib.dll (CaitSith2)
0.33 beta :
- Fixed Level Icon detection.
- Can now make Level Cards as BIN format.
- Can compress eLevels.
- Can uncompress eLevels.
- Sprites have names (not completed yet) (Upaluppa, i'm still waiting...)
- Level Card SAV Console added (Can manage the e-Levels from the save)
- e-Cards Format Converter fixed.
Now if only some genius would come along and make one. I really want to hack this game too. But first, we should fix the colors of the whole game to use the snes paletts instead of bright washed out colors. All it would take is some hex editing. Alot of hex editing.
No sense in making one, there is the original SMB3 and SMAS that can be emulated on computers, played on actual hardware, and be portable with Nintendo DS flashcards and emulators like NesDS and SneMulDS. There are editors for the original SMB3, and you can make hacks and play them using the methods above. (IPS patches and ROMs, dumping ROMs, NDS NES Emulation.) I have no idea about the SMAS editor, but I know it exists. SMA4 has voice acting, e-card levels and bonus stuff, so you have a point there. I just don't see the need of GBA SMA4 hacking when you can do everything else. Novelty?