Banner
Views: 315,302,156
Time: 2014-10-01 01:48:03 AM
8 users online: Amos Defamos, o Domiok, o fsvgm777, Giant Shy Guy, reghrhre, o Richard Nixon, o Tahixham, xImseiken3 - Guests: 16 - Bots: 45Users: 25,653 (1,159 active)
Latest: Russmarrs2
Tip: If you set the upper tile of the door to act like the lower tile, two-tile-high doors can be entered even while riding Yoshi.
A Yoshi - The Quest for the Golden Eggs
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - SMW Hack Discussion - Works in Progress - A Yoshi - The Quest for the Golden Eggs
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 » Thread Closed

SPOILER WARNING!


Originally posted by A Yoshi
Once you take the Star Road warp to Bowser's Gate, you can't go back to the overworld until you defeat Bowser. XD</s></u></b></i></div></div>

Awesome, you just spoiled the secret. >_<
By the way, what about me making a new tileset for the beach? I think I'll get the hang of the YI's Style after ripping almost the entire game. >_>

Unexpected end tag (</s>) at 310, expected </span>
Unexpected end tag (</u>) at 314, expected </span>
Unexpected end tag (</b>) at 318, expected </span>
Unexpected end tag (</i>) at 322, expected </span>
Unexpected end tag (</div>) at 335, expected </i>
Unexpected end tag (</div>) at 341, expected </i>
Last edited on 2007-08-30 10:38:38 PM by Kaeru.
A Yoshi, I think you should delete the post with the spoiler and Darklink, you should probably erase the qoute part >_>

And I'd that'd be cool making a new, yet still YI styled tileset for the beach.
I know. darklink898 drew his own YI style pipes. But why not rip from YI DS?
Originally posted by Remnic The Hedgehog
I know. darklink898 drew his own YI style pipes. But why not rip from YI DS?


I hate ripping from DS games. D:
And I think it'd be better if we're original. :D
Okay. But I really think that those castle GFX from YI DS that look like lego candy would kinda pwn. :P
Let me just say this now. >_>

THESE YOSHI GFX ARE NOT TO BE RELEASED FOR A LONG TIME. POSSIBLY EVEN NEVER!
THEY ARE EXCLUSIVE TO THIS HACK ONLY!
Last edited on 2007-08-31 08:19:49 PM by Azurik.
A YOSHI, YOU MUST READ THIS NOW!

ANDRE2002's BABY YOSHI PATCH DOES NOT USE YOUR GFX!
Originally posted by A Yoshi
Let me just say this now. >_>

THESE YOSHI GFX ARE NOT TO BE RELEASED FOR A LONG TIME. POSSIBLY EVEN NEVER!
THEY ARE EXCLUSIVE TO THIS HACK ONLY!


O.o, are you crazy? i don't have your GFX, My Patch does NOT use your GFX .!
Okay... Sorry for bringing that up. I was just surprised when I checked the Patches section but I didn't actually patched a patch to a rom.
wtf?
Anyway, those are icegoom's GFX, not A Yoshi's. :P
So icegoom can give em out if he wants to.
Sorry for that. I was not accusing ANYONE.
I'm just saying. Too many people have been asking me to test the hack or use my/Icegoom's GFX. >_>
When I made the Yoshi sprite for A Yoshi, I told him it was up to him whether he shared it with anyone or not. They're his property for the time being, so don't ask me if you can use them. (By the way, I never quite finished all the castle destruction poses, did I? I can still do that if you haven't edited the frames for yourself)

As for that Baby Yoshi graphics patch, there's something about graphics-only changes like that cluttering up the patches section that rubs me the wrong way. I'm seriously considering deleting that thing.
Originally posted by icegoom
When I made the Yoshi sprite for A Yoshi, I told him it was up to him whether he shared it with anyone or not. They're his property for the time being, so don't ask me if you can use them. (By the way, I never quite finished all the castle destruction poses, did I? I can still do that if you haven't edited the frames for yourself)

As for that Baby Yoshi graphics patch, there's something about graphics-only changes like that cluttering up the patches section that rubs me the wrong way. I'm seriously considering deleting that thing.


So...you didn't like my patch? if so,next time i will make a better one.

Nice off-topic stuff...

Instead of making a patch... Just submit the GFX files you changed as ExGFX. >_>
Essential Screenshot to prove that I actually did some progress on the HDMA stuff:


I just need to change it to make a circle insted of a square<_<
Bio, that looks cool!


BTW, darklink898 submitted his YI Beach ExGFX! Now we can make beach levels with them.


About the ExGFX, They're quite impresive. Many custom YI ExGFX I have seen were not as good but this one wins!
Bio, that's sweet.

I saw that Darklink uploaded his Beach GFX, they look awesome. I always found it hard to draw in the YI style. I probably won't use it though. >_>
Um... Actually I submitted that too early. I'll submit it again with a lot of stuff added to it. >_>
That's pwn, Bio. :D

I'm finally going to rip YI Overworld GFX once I get the hack back from Darklink. :D
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 » Thread Closed
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - SMW Hack Discussion - Works in Progress - A Yoshi - The Quest for the Golden Eggs

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2014 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Total queries: 27

Menu

Affiliates

  • Talkhaus
  • SMBX Community
  • GTx0
  • Super Luigi Bros
  • ROMhacking.net
  • MFGG