Banner
Views: 645,815,974
Time:
1 user online: WhiteYoshiEgg - Guests: 24 - Bots: 503Users: 35,099 (1,342 active)
Latest: B2De
Tip: Don't replace the first two Map 16 FG Pages with ExGFX.Not logged in.
And now .. it's time to reveal ...
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - C3 Museum - Fall 2009 - And now .. it's time to reveal ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »
S.N.N, you should work for nintendo.

With this, you showed that you can turn SMW into Super mario 64!
@S.N.N. That yahtzee video is funny.

If this thread were made by a non-staff member, it would've been closed by now.

Yeah.
Seems SNN forgot to post one of the songs he ported:

<object width="425" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHg5SJYRHA0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHg5SJYRHA0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="25"></embed></object>
Originally posted by Luigi-San
Seems SNN forgot to post one of the songs he ported:

<object width="425" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHg5SJYRHA0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHg5SJYRHA0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="25"></embed></object>

Luigi-San, I love you.
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 271, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 322, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 377, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</embed>) at 561, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</object>) at 570, expected </div>

i'm in the first levels (when you are in the common 2d world) but i'm stuck in the cloud boss, i used the helpers but they can't do something to the boss.
how i can beat it?
I do pixels sometimes
Originally posted by Flandre Scarlet
Actually, SNN needs to be shot out of a cannon...into the sun.....

Done.

--------------------
IRC Quotes (March 20th update!)

/MKICK 4: Flantastic Puns
Originally posted by Kristian
Originally posted by Flandre Scarlet
Actually, SNN needs to be shot out of a cannon...into the sun.....

Done.

You forgot to put me there.
The funny thing is, I actually did port that song last year.

(it sucks).
Originally posted by Kristian
Originally posted by Flandre Scarlet
Actually, SNN needs to be shot out of a cannon...into the sun.....

Done.


sorry, but ersanio saved him
I do pixels sometimes
Originally posted by S.N.N.
The funny thing is, I actually did port that song last year.

(it sucks).

I get something very retarded when I click that.

Edit: If this wins any trophy, I will personally hunt down and kill everyone who voted for it. Anyone want to help?
Originally posted by xman0444
Anyone want to help?


Oh sure!

--------------------
Originally posted by xman0444
Anyone want to help?

Of course I'll help.
I'd love to give the cannon into the sun idea another chance, too...

--------------------
IRC Quotes (March 20th update!)

/MKICK 4: Flantastic Puns
I love this.

Also the song S.N.N. ported is awesome.
Best piece of art ever.
I knew SNN was up to something like this.
I just knew it.

--------------------
I made something better

Woman shrug

Unlike SNN I actually put effort into mine.
...

I'm at loss for words SNN. I mean, usually I don't play SMW hacks but this has really pulled me in! Good job!
Originally posted by Blumiere
I made something better

*picture*

Unlike SNN I actually put effort into mine.

Blumiere, clearly you are just trying to get attention. Besides, I can see some obvious cut-off and floating-stacked munchers. You should probably just stick to hacking Yoshi's Island.

Back to S.N.N., this hack is amazing. I can't believe some of the things in it. And the music is beautiful.
Originally posted by Captain Pissweak
Blumiere, clearly you are just trying to get attention. Besides, I can see some obvious cut-off and floating-stacked munchers. You should probably just stick to hacking Yoshi's Island.

Psh.

This coming from the guy who uses his avatar as a custom title.
Come on Blu, why'd you put that Yoshi coin on the subscreen boundary? Now I can get 99 lives easily.

--------------------
I don't understand the rules of SMWC's forums anymore, and they already confused me.

--------------------
I own a community of TF2 servers!

ASMT - A new revolutionary ASM system, aka 65c816 ASseMbly Thing
SMWCP - SMW Central Presents a Product- tion long name

frog

http://esolangs.org/wiki/MarioLANG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - C3 Museum - Fall 2009 - And now .. it's time to reveal ...

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2018 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Total queries: 21

Menu

Follow Us On

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Affiliates

  • Talkhaus
  • SMBX Community
  • GTx0
  • Super Luigi Bros
  • ROMhacking.net
  • MFGG
  • Gaming Reinvented