Banner
Views: 317,688,162
Time: 2014-10-21 01:22:14 PM
22 users online: o 1UPdudes, AntiDuck, antimatterhunter, CanadianHitmanX , Counterfeit, Darius, o dax, IanBoy141, ImmortalAcorn, IS I COOL, jay1, Kinopio, o Kiseki, Koopster, MercuryPenny, Mr. GreenThunder, NGB, Nivvius, o PatPatPat, Sokobansolver, TLMB, Torchkas - Guests: 30 - Bots: 16Users: 25,734 (1,106 active)
Latest: AgentG128
Tip: You can draw more event tiles under the default Layer 2 Event tiles on the overworld for custom use!
YIPEE DOO! Jerry's Vacation
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - SMW Hack Discussion - Full Hack Releases - YIPEE DOO! Jerry's Vacation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
As "Super Mario: Dinosaur World's End" still needs beta testers so while I wait, I guess I'll make this.

(This hack is based on my actual vacation)

PLOT:

Jerry the "cherry bomb" decides to take a vacation away from luigi (and the distress of luigi in a dress *shudders*) and decides to go to Cheep-Cheep Beach. Another reason that his girlfriend Mau Marry (Guess the fruit.) But on his journey, he sees purple creatures. He doesn't know what they are. Play as Jerry through an exiting adventure!

I ripped Jerry from a sheet from MFGG.

SCREENSHOT:


Please don't mind the flatness. :/


There's Jerry.


Not hungry at the moment.


Thats Hank.



Pokeys!


Purple Pokeys?


With Mega Hot Hammers?!


So?
Last edited on 2010-04-26 02:30:02 PM by Lunar Rico.
If he's at Cheep-Cheep Beach, where's the sand?
Originally posted by Midna
If he's at Cheep-Cheep Beach, where's the sand?


He's going to Cheep-Cheep Beach. Sorry if I didnt make it clear in the first post.
Hm.. this hack actually looks pretty decent compared to some of the material I've seen from you before *runs*. You're definitely off to a pretty good start and I like cherry bomb's graphics and palette :D.
Originally posted by Neosz
Hm.. this hack actually looks pretty decent compared to some of the material I've seen from you before *runs*.


Yeah. I agree there. No doubt about it.
Nice cherry graphics, I hop this hack does not pop ;)
Originally posted by 1UPdudes
Nice cherry graphics, I hop this hack does not pop ;)



Yeah. Im gonna take this one seriously.
Lmao 1updudes :D Let's hope it doesn't pop *runs further*. Also, get working on those updates :D
Hold up now. I will admit, throughout time, your hacking style appears to have gradually grown. This is good and all, yet it seems that at one point or another that the hack you currently are working on gets delayed or frozen entirely for insignificant purposes. You realize that your last hack was a temporary project for the hack before that? When are you ever going to continue on that one? When are you going to work on the hack before this one? Couldn't you just work on that hack and fix things after beta-testing, assuming it isn't finished? Not meaning to rant here or anything, but I think you need to get your priorities straight here.
Originally posted by Domiok
Hold up now. I will admit, throughout time, your hacking style appears to have gradually grown. This is good and all, yet it seems that at one point or another that the hack you currently are working on gets delayed or frozen entirely for insignificant purposes. You realize that your last hack was a temporary project for the hack before that? When are you ever going to continue on that one? When are you going to work on the hack before this one? Couldn't you just work on that hack and fix things after beta-testing, assuming it isn't finished? Not meaning to rant here or anything, but I think you need to get your priorities straight here.


Well as I said earlier I need beta testers for mah other hack/

RML is buried somewhere. I'll revive it after I finish with this.


Yes, if there was a trophy for "Having to work on so many hacks at once" I would win. Someone make that a trophy
MY vacation? :D
EDIT: level up! now, my e-peener is 7 cm long :D
Last edited on 2010-01-16 12:27:59 PM by JeRRy86.
@JeRRy86

lol XD


UPDATE!

Level 2 done: Rainy Road

Relates to the storm on our road trip.

(1st level was based on my breakfast at the Waffle House)


Jerry's car broke down (Didnt happen to me) and needed the key but he dropped it. Go find it!


SCREENSHOTS:




Rain Animation and edited ? Blocks to "Bumble Berries"






Userbar:



http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww158/PuniperTV/JV.png
Last edited on 2010-01-16 01:04:17 PM by Lunar Rico.
Doesn't look too bad. I kinda like the idea with the Cherry Bomb character.
To the second level: looks like a good level, with various elements, and not too linear level design. The only complaint, that long Muncher line looks a bit odd in a city level, I'd remove a few, or make them a bit more various.
Other than that, it looks pretty nice!
Look out Jerry! A crazy chainsaw guy!

Lol, not really. I could be a tester if you want...
*Hint* *Hint*
Originally posted by Magmar
Look out Jerry! A crazy chainsaw guy!

Lol, not really. I could be a tester if you want...
*Hint* *Hint*



I like that. That is funny!

I'll keep you in consideration.
Originally posted by Lunar Rico
Originally posted by Magmar
Look out Jerry! A crazy chainsaw guy!

Lol, not really. I could be a tester if you want...
*Hint* *Hint*



I like that. That is funny!

I'll keep you in consideration.

Yes! I found the lil emotes (yes they are separate) on DeviantArt.
UPDATE!

(This was based on the train station for the Auto Train)

Jerry reaches the train station. He must get to the other side of the station to catch the train. But the place make it look errie. He hears the sound of chopping... weird...

SCREENSHOTS:










I was tempted to do this:


EVIL CHAINSAWS! (Inspirated by Magmar)
Looks good, but why do your bosses always seem to be...purple?
Originally posted by 1UPdudes
Looks good, but why do your bosses always seem to be...purple?


Because he's using Palette E or F for the boss, and he's using the pink sprite palette thing.
Wow, I gave someone inspiration! You should do an autoscroll section before the boss with that guy with the chainsaw chasing you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - SMW Hack Discussion - Full Hack Releases - YIPEE DOO! Jerry's Vacation

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2014 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Total queries: 27

Menu

Affiliates

  • Talkhaus
  • SMBX Community
  • GTx0
  • Super Luigi Bros
  • ROMhacking.net
  • MFGG