Banner
Views: 322,711,445
Time: 2014-11-24 03:11:33 AM
5 users online: o Blumiere, o MetaKnight 3, o Mirann, Teyla, UED - Guests: 18 - Bots: 45Users: 25,882 (1,125 active)
Latest: username2
Tip: Only use a few different kinds of enemies per level. Overdoing it can make your level feel disjointed and clunky.
Super Mario Lost in Monochrome
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - SMW Hack Discussion - Full Hack Releases - Super Mario Lost in Monochrome
Pages: « 1 »
Hi!
My hack, "Super Mario Lost in Monochrome"is finished,and it needs some beta test!
The Story:
Mario is in vacations ,notice something wrong when meeting a koopa,and goes in a strange pipe...



What's new?
Some more levels,
A completly redesigned overworld,
Hex edits,patches,custom block,ASM...
Palette editing
Custom musics
Bug fixes
Etc,etc...

You can download the patch in my files,so if you want to play it!
;)
Wishing you an Geeky day!
:p
Originally posted by EL santo
Hi!
My hack, "Super Mario Lost in Monochrome"is finished,and it needs some beta test!
The Story:
Mario is in vacations ,notice something wrong when meeting a koopa,and goes in a strange pipe...



What's new?
Some more levels,
A completly redesigned overworld,
Hex edits,patches,custom block,ASM...
Palette editing
Custom musics
Bug fixes
Etc,etc...

You can download the patch in my files,so if you want to play it!
;)
Wishing you an Geeky day!

Don't forget to upload it to the hacks, section :D I'll play it in a sec :D
:p
I've submitted it,I hope the rom is not too buggy!
(Don't forget it's "Super MArio Lost in Monochrome V1.3" , the "V2.63" was the version of the demo...)
:)
Originally posted by EL santo
I've submitted it,I hope the rom is not too buggy!
(Don't forget it's "Super MArio Lost in Monochrome V1.3" , the "V2.63" was the version of the demo...)
:)


I just completed it (again :P) It was quite fun, the music selection was very good, and the star blocks that changed it from monochrome to bright colours was a nice touch, I liked the ExGFX and pallete swaps, it did get a bit laggy at times though, I would give it a 7.3/10 I haven't found any bugs during my gameplay so well done on that :D I recomend people to download and play it. I've put my .zst on the Offical thread so you can download it there :P

http://rapidshare.com/files/418619820/Super_Mario_Lost_in_Monochrome.zst
Okay,thanks!
I will try to play it again and again to found were it lags,but thanks for your playing and your comment!
:)
(More than 6 months of work on this hack!)
Originally posted by EL santo
Okay,thanks!
I will try to play it again and again to found were it lags,but thanks for your playing and your comment!
:)
(More than 6 months of work on this hack!)


The six months were put to good use, and so I congratulate you. I hope you'll keep making hacks like these, and hope you're band do well :P
I don't realy know if I will do some more hacks,maybe,and my band is fine...
And thanks for the congratulations!
:D
(I hope that some more people will like it!)
Hello there!
I've submitted a new version of the hack,because I've found some (little) bugs.
I don't know if it will be accepted(I hope/think).
The bug fix log is the "readfirst" file.
Have a good day!
Last edited on 2010-09-20 06:45:23 AM by EL santo.
I'll help beta test the new version if you're still looking for testers. I can PM you the results later today, if you like.
Yes,for sure you can!
There's the file submitted in the "waiting to be moderated" section, and one in my files!
Beta testing is always good!
:)
Pages: « 1 »
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - SMW Hack Discussion - Full Hack Releases - Super Mario Lost in Monochrome

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2014 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Total queries: 27

Menu

Affiliates

  • Talkhaus
  • SMBX Community
  • GTx0
  • Super Luigi Bros
  • ROMhacking.net
  • MFGG