I played your hack, Courptendo. It was fine, but I did notice a few things that can be fixed.
- I noticed several spelling mistakes. I'll PM you the all the text in this hack (with the correct spelling and grammar, of course)
- If you go past the goal in the first level, you will see cutoff. Just extend the ground so that it ends on a screen exit border.
- In the second level, I wasn't told that I would need to bring a P-switch with me to the end. Put a reset door in, just in case.
- I encountered slowdown in the area where the hammer bro was. Remove some sprites or apply the FastROM patch to fix that.
- The bush in that level looked cutoff. You should remove it.
- By using the blue koopas at the start of level 2, it's possible to fly over the wall (and get stuck permanently if Yoshi swallows the shell). Put a ceiling in to prevent the player from doing that.
- You shouldn't put the bullet bill shooter sprite in thin air, like you did (though you did give a reason for it).
- In the third level, it's possible to get stuck permanently if you mess up. Put in the side exit enabled sprite or a few reset doors.
- Also in the third level, you should get rid of the one tile high spaces, because it's possible for Mario to glitch into them or die from them if he is big.
- In the fourth level, I saw what you did to get the Yoshi to talk to you, but I couldn't talk to them while big. You should fix that.
- Overall, it was a little short. You ought to make it longer.
Overall, it's a decent hack. Work on the things I mentioned and it should be better. Keep up the good work.
Mario's Strange Quest V1.6
Yoshi's Inside Story (on hold)
Yoshi's Strange Quest V1.3
I have a Skype account now. If you want to talk to me on Skype, ask, and I'll give you my Skype name.