Banner
Views: 686,111,260
Time:
12 users online: anonimzwx, An_Professional, hash, Hasuke, jona255, Koyuki, leod, RanAS, thedarkbanshee, Ultima, Zandro, Zapkaboom - Guests: 59 - Bots: 443Users: 36,026 (1,419 active)
Latest: MojangGaming
Tip: Remember to remove the original SMW events, both layer 2 and layer 1, when making a new overworld.Not logged in.
Untitled Mario Fangame
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - C3 Museum - Winter 2014 - Untitled Mario Fangame
Pages: « 1 »
This is my new fangame, which I started several months ago. The full game will feature 9 long levels and 28 Power Stars (3 Power Stars per level). But this tech demo has a small part of the first level. The engine is not finished yet, so it has some bugs. But they will be fixed soon. I'll start working on this more, but after finishing Mario & Luigi's Coin Chaos.

CONTROLS:
---------
Shift / Space: Jump / Wall Jump
Control: Run
Left / Right: Walk
Up: Look Up
Down: Duck / Ground Pound
Down + Control: Roll
Down + Shift: Charge Jump
A: Turn Shader On / Off
S: Change HUD position.
D: Change letterbox opacity.

SCREENSHOT:
-----------


DOWNLOAD GAME:
--------------
DOWNLOAD

--------------------
Super Mario Flashback



some screenshots would be nice to kinda of get a feel for what this game is like.
Layout by LDA during C3.
Originally posted by Lightvayne
some screenshots would be nice to kinda of get a feel for what this game is like.

Sorry, I forgot to add a screenshot. It's added now.

--------------------
Super Mario Flashback



This is some seriously impressive stuff o_o
I really enjoyed this small demo, it's fun to play and is very polished overall. I liked all the small details, such as the butterflies, the birds in the background and the small sound effects that play when Mario walks or jumps on a pipe. Keep up the great work!
C3 2016 NEW - C3 2014 - C3 2013

Quest on Full Moon Island 2
I think I can explain the whole Demo with one Word: "Amazing"!
The artstyle, the movement, the music.
EVERYTHING is perfect.
I really, really enjoyed this.

A Question:
Can I record it for Youtube?
// hey check out my junk HERE
Plays great! A way to exit though would've been very handy too.



So it's got some gameplay fashion like Super Mario 64, but with a 2D fashion like Super Mario Bros. That's interesting.

--------------------
A 1UP may save your life one day.

Check me out on Youtube so you can see the many LPs I did on the rom hacks on this site! www.youtube.com/user/MarioBrotherL1UP
Originally posted by RednGreen
This is some seriously impressive stuff o_o
I really enjoyed this small demo, it's fun to play and is very polished overall. I liked all the small details, such as the butterflies, the birds in the background and the small sound effects that play when Mario walks or jumps on a pipe. Keep up the great work!
Thanks, I'm adding more details too.
Originally posted by Tob
I think I can explain the whole Demo with one Word: "Amazing"!
The artstyle, the movement, the music.
EVERYTHING is perfect.
I really, really enjoyed this.

A Question:
Can I record it for Youtube?

Of course! Don't forget to send me a link of that video.
Originally posted by BlackStone187
Plays great! A way to exit though would've been very handy too.

You can press the close button to close it.
Originally posted by MarioBrotherL1UP
So it's got some gameplay fashion like Super Mario 64, but with a 2D fashion like Super Mario Bros. That's interesting.

Thank you, that's what I'm trying to do.

--------------------
Super Mario Flashback


It was in full screen so it had no close button. Maybe change it to play in windowed mode.



My bad, you need to press F4 to play in windowed mode.

--------------------
Super Mario Flashback




Weee!

--------------------
Super Mario Flashback


Pages: « 1 »
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - C3 Museum - Winter 2014 - Untitled Mario Fangame

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2018 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Total queries: 23

Menu

Follow Us On

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Affiliates

  • Talkhaus
  • SMBX Community
  • GTx0
  • Super Luigi Bros
  • ROMhacking.net
  • MFGG
  • Gaming Reinvented