Banner
Views: 609,355,464
Time:
19 users online: Alcaro, Classfan, Duskiglint53515, Eevee, FrozenQuills, Green Jerry, kamekku14, Kokorito, kpe, o Lazy, leod, NGB, Oskise, Ragey, Romano338, RussianMan, slakkmichael, Ultima, zacmario - Guests: 69 - Bots: 186Users: 34,047 (1,542 active)
Latest: GMCHacker91
Tip: The first column of the palettes list is the transparency. Don't change it.Not logged in.
aaaaaa (layout reuqest thread)
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - C3 Museum - Winter 2018 - aaaaaa (layout reuqest thread)
Pages: « 1 2 »
a yes


I'm hella bored so I'm taking layout requests. Go nuts.
I may close this for a short while in case I get too many requests or similar, in which case spread the layout joy (quote) and support this guy's job too.

I'll do them only if I deem them worthy though. Also the more specific you are the better :)
This image whit this color maybe, and... that's all, i don't have ideas

well maybe somenting similar to this layout (the current) only the rigth image stand in the bottom if the post is long and the head to toes if the post dont show the all image

--------------------
ESPACIO EN RENTA
dibujo del avatar hecho por Zekrom PKstarship
Yo quiero! (por que la que me hiciste hace años puta que era fea)

A space themed background based on this image of Nadesico (only the background, not the people). As long as Boxes' colors are fitting it'll be fine. I'll remain my actual side image and footer.
Layout made by MaxodeX
EDIT: btw I'm accepting criticism!!!



Originally posted by Big Brawler
This image whit this color maybe, and... that's all, i don't have ideas

aaaaaaa is done


(click for bigger)

Code here.




Originally posted by Gartore
well maybe somenting similar to this layout (the current) only the rigth image stand in the bottom if the post is long and the head to toes if the post dont show the all image

errr
Time to have another layout lol

I made a sketch of how it could look

Main Box is color #0A141F
Quote Box is color #7CC1A7
Code Box is color #54923F
Take in mind that all boxes have transparency :P

Background Image
Right Image

Default font color is #E5E5E5 (basically it isn't completely white), I haven't thought of a specific font, I'll leave that up to you I guess lol.
Since the background image isn't looped, it would be cool if you made it fade to a dark blue color when it reaches bottom.

btw, if you can make anything look better, feel free to change it :>
Originally posted by Gartore
well maybe somenting similar to this layout (the current) only the rigth image stand in the bottom if the post is long and the head to toes if the post dont show the all image


Gartore pls.

I want a simple layout please with this color (or maybe darker/brighter, its up to you) with this image please, Macó. o/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDITED REQUEST:

I want a layout with something really simple as the background, like this, using this image on the right side like my current one.
The color of the text boxes would be cyan (it can range from bright to dark depending on the background). I think a color like #3366FF would be okay.

The Layout would be split in two, using one space for post, and the other half for the signature (again, like my current)

On the top side of it i want a pokeball-like button that opens
a menu like in your layout with the following links:
Youtube
Twitter
Steam
SMBX Forums Profile (a mario mushroom would fit as icon)
Fortaleza Reznor Profile


Last but not least the font of the whole text could be "Palatino Linotype" or something similar

--------------------


Originally posted by MaxodeX
EDIT: btw I'm accepting criticism!!!



Originally posted by Big Brawler
This image whit this color maybe, and... that's all, i don't have ideas

aaaaaaa is done


(click for bigger)

Code here.




Originally posted by Gartore
well maybe somenting similar to this layout (the current) only the rigth image stand in the bottom if the post is long and the head to toes if the post dont show the all image

errr



Sorry in advance if you don't accept slight meme requests. I was wondering if maybe this image could work with a color like #6140d0 or maybe #dd9322 if it fits more (maybe an interesting pattern as well). That's all the ideas I have
ey can you do me a layout with star shapes in the background (similar to the cubes in big brawlers) and a gradient from #481bc6 (bottom) to #13c6dd (top).
I won't need a side image but some fancy effects for the signature and links,codes,whatev would be sweet too.
Thanks!
This image with white background.

--------------------
Officially Touhou addict since 2016.
"I took precautions so this wouldn't happen. Iok Kujan, how foolish you can get?"
— McGillis Fareed to Iok's recklessness, Stained Wings
Please a Layout with Toon Link :D

--------------------
Mein Youtube Kanal
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lordkronos100?feature=mhum


My Youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lordkronos100?feature=mhum
Could you do the Gen 5 sprites of Latias, Latios and Shaymin Sky (unanimated and on the right) on a background that goes from Latios' color (light-ish blue) at the bottom to Latias' (just red) at the top?
If you need the sprites, i'll send them to you.
Ok so:

Originally posted by Gartore
well maybe somenting similar to this layout (the current) only the rigth image stand in the bottom if the post is long and the head to toes if the post dont show the all image

Assuming I understand what you're trying to say this should be easy

Originally posted by Shiny Ninetales
A space themed background based on this image of Nadesico (only the background, not the people). As long as Boxes' colors are fitting it'll be fine. I'll remain my actual side image and footer.

I suppose I could.

Originally posted by Pinci
Time to have another layout lol

[...]

Thank you for being specific #w{<3}

Originally posted by Lloyd Garcia
I want a simple layout please with this color (or maybe darker/brighter, its up to you) with this image please, Macó. o/

I'm assuming that by "with this color" you mean you want that color to be the BG.

Originally posted by Alex119098
Sorry in advance if you don't accept slight meme requests. I was wondering if maybe this image could work with a color like #6140d0 or maybe #dd9322 if it fits more (maybe an interesting pattern as well). That's all the ideas I have

Just like the previous guy, I'm assuming those colors are for the BG.

Originally posted by Tob
ey can you do me a layout with star shapes in the background (similar to the cubes in big brawlers) and a gradient from #481bc6 (bottom) to #13c6dd (top).
I won't need a side image but some fancy effects for the signature and links,codes,whatev would be sweet too.
Thanks!

Sounds fun!

Originally posted by TheQuackSavior
This image with white background.

Sure.

Originally posted by lordkronos100
Please a Layout with Toon Link :D

Nothing else? :P

Originally posted by Latios
Could you do the Gen 5 sprites of Latias, Latios and Shaymin Sky (unanimated and on the right) on a background that goes from Latios' color (light-ish blue) at the bottom to Latias' (just red) at the top?
If you need the sprites, i'll send them to you.

Didn't you make a request in Noivern's thread? What happened to that?
And yes, linking the sprites images would be great.
Maxo I have secret insider information that you helped Todd Howard steal the moons! I am sickened by your disgusting treachery. You are hereby FIRED and EXILED to the pit in arizona where idol keeps all banned users.
Originally posted by Impetus
Maxo I have secret insider information that you helped Todd Howard steal the moons! I am sickened by your disgusting treachery. You are hereby FIRED and EXILED to the pit in arizona where idol keeps all banned users.

I HAD NOTHING TO DO I SWEAR

I JUST WANTED THE BADGE
I kinda let that go because I had a better idea and I thought saddling him with even more work while he doesn't seem as up to it would be kinda silly. Sprite images coming up on DMs on Discord.
Loving Stardew Valley here, how 'bout...

Background
Post box
Quote: Darker tones of the post box
Code: Any blue at all, choose which you find less laborious.

Quote and code boxes with a dashed line please
Signature is something like this
Bonus points if you put these links in the lower part:

- Tiny YouTube logo with my channel
- Tiny Twitter logo with my profile
- Tiny Steam logo with my profile

If you can't manage to do all of this, you can always exclude anything if it doesn't lose the ~essence~
Anticipated thanks.

BTW nice avatar
Originally posted by Vitesco
nice request

nice request (aka yesest yes from me).
also thanks xD

--------------------------------

Originally posted by Shiny Ninetales
request with that mona china


click for bigger

Code
ai loviu so mach

tenkiu wn #smrpg{y}
Layout made by MaxodeX
Pages: « 1 2 »
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - C3 Museum - Winter 2018 - aaaaaa (layout reuqest thread)

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2018 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Total queries: 21

Menu

Follow Us On

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Affiliates

  • Talkhaus
  • SMBX Community
  • GTx0
  • Super Luigi Bros
  • ROMhacking.net
  • MFGG
  • Gaming Reinvented