This is it - the moment you've all been waiting for! These are the Mosts 2018
For those who don't know, the Mosts are a yearly user-nominated awards event. Vote using the link above for the user who you think falls into each category, based entirely on your own personal opinion. Of course, be rational: don't vote for a single user in every category or make blatantly undeserved votes, or your votes will be removed.
This year we have a new and vastly upgraded voting system, courtesy of Telinc1! On the events page, you will also find all past and present events, including a shiny OPEN
one for Winter 2018.
Voting is quite easy. First, visit the event page for Winter 2018
. There, you will see the votes of everyone else, as well as a link to submit your own votes in the top-right corner (you can also get to the voting page directly from the list of all events). You will be greeted by an array of dropdown menus, which you will use to cast your votes:
- For most categories, you just type a name in the search field. Unlike previous years, only votes for eligible users are accepted - in most cases, this means no disabled users and no inactive users, but this depends on the category.
- Valid users will be shown in a drop down as you type, but you'll need to fill out a few letters before suggestions are given. When you find your user, click on them to select them.
- Most categories allow you to vote for up to 3 people. Each vote has the same weight. To vote for multiple people, simply erase your previous search from the field (or press Esc) and type in another username. Users you've already selected will always appear at the top of the menu.
- For pair categories (where two users are voted to win a Most together), the categories are split up into a separate menu for each vote. The two people you select in each menu make up one pair. You can leave a menu empty to skip the respective vote.
- After you're done making your selections, click the Submit button to cast your votes and make them public! You can go back to the voting page and edit your votes at any time before the Mosts end.
That should be all. If you have questions related to the new voting system or something feels off, feel free to ask in this thread or contact Telinc1. Have fun!