Thanks for the reply, but nevertheless regarding some of your concerns (I'm going to use bullet points for this so bare with me):
* You don't have to draw a new tile for the path event if you wish not to.
- In fact, you be much better if you just created a whole new path altogether.
- However, if you do want to draw a new tile...
- ...use this program
* There's really is no need to rush your creations.
- That's not to say one should take five months to create a single level.
- But if you feel that you rush any aspect regarding your hack.
- Don't be afraid to take a second glance.
* Lastly, with the regard of low timers.
- There's really nothing wrong with rushing the players to an extended.
- But levels with low timers should be on short side.
- And be based on the idea of speed.
- With that in mind, I'm not usually one to provide examples from my own work (because I feel it makes me into some sort of attention whore), but perhaps you can give this level of mine a try
- With that, take into consideration on how I design my level around the aspect of speed.
Have any questions or concern, you're more then willing to post in this thread or just drop me a PM.
Appreciate the effort, but I have a hard time giving you a point for the review of yours because it's really nothing more then a bunch of bullets cramped together to create a paragraph. That's not to say there's nothing wrong with using bullets to express yourself, but you also must create a review with it as well, as in one that is written out in complete sentences. Take a look at all of the other reviews that had received a point to get a good idea on how to properly write a review. If you need any sort of assistance when writing reviews or just have a concern that needs addressing, you're more then willing to drop me a PM.
Thank you for taking the time at giving this hack a try, I really appreciate it.
And with all of that aside, the hack had been rejected from the database.