Thanks a lot K3fka for your visit!
BTW how do you do to have an avatar that changes every time page is refreshed.
Undersea Grotto is a very neat name!
Also I fixed a bit this "cave" that did not feel like a cave.
In fact, at the beginning, this level was intended to be an open-air cave related called Buzzy Beetle's gold mine... But yeah it's a bit better now that I removed this context gimmick.
I now want to introduce to all an important advance I made : I have an OverWorld!
It took me days to imagine how I could render something interesting. Here are some characteristics :
- I decided to divide it in many areas. There will be + or - 30 exits within 22-23 levels. I still have one or two levels to add.
- Since some levels are challenging; since there is no story; since there is only one boss (at the end); all the paths are already revealed so you can skip any level to go through the game.
- Still, the Yellow Switch Palace has to be beaten in order to beat one of the levels.
- I gave Big Dots a signification : they are taken by what I call "Trial levels" or "Ordeal levels" (don't know yet what fits best); this kind of level is very challenging and will automatically be rewarded by a save prompt.
And finally, media :
- A video
to demonstrate how it will be (don't worry, I also plan to insert some music).
- A picture below (main OW only) :
Hey this is me, Darkslayer.