I just tested your level, and I agree with most of the points that were made earlier by MrDeePay. More specifically...
1. I really, really like the idea of how to get the first two SMWCP coins.
2. For new players, it probably won't be clear what the switches do. Use message boxes to explain their functions.
3. I honestly am not sure about the location of the Chucks throughout the level, especially considering that this is a World 1 level.
4. The section where you have to get across the timed blocks over a pit isn't fair. Add some more time (hopefully at 5-7 more seconds) for the player to get across. If that doesn't work, maybe you should make the entire section pit-free and forgiving, because I lost a lot (at least 2 or 3) of lives on that section.
5. The jumping section near the end of the level really is too hard for world 1. Also, you probably should change the last SMWCP coin's location. I couldn't even reach it, so imagine the frustration of a new player.
6. The level just feels empty overall. Add some scenery or change the terrain, because it feels kind of lifeless right now.
Overall, despite my criticisms, you're doing fine, but I would recommend looking at the points above.
--------------------Mario's Vanilla Journey
Progress: 22/72 levels complete