Originally posted by cheat-master30
Sorry for the bump, but have any of the testers got any more feedback yet?
Sorry for lack of activity, but for some reason, SRAM save file has wiped clean.
Had to redo a lot of play. Here is what I found:
1. Wierd dots in the air.
2. Wierd cut-off spike crusher tile.
3. Lava killed me prior to contact.
4. Mouser can be one-hit-killed by hammers.
5. Glitchy note block bounce sprite.
6. Ace coin leaves cut-off when collected.
7. Glitchy Big Mario sprite in this section.
8. Hitbox issues with spikes.
9. Hitting solid wall resulted in instant death. No warning + too early for W2.
10. If I kill all koopas prior and don`t have Racoon or Cape powerup, I would get stick here, thanks for lack of reset doors.
11. Medusa heads can cause Major Slowdown in ghost ship level.
12. Cape Feather despawned right after popping out from "?" block.
13. Invisible coin block to the right of Mario could score unfair death.
14. Blind jump. All in all, the dark rooms spotlight must be widened a bit.
15. Bowser statue flames are invisible in the darkness.
16. The spikes in this castle are looking to sinister to be just harmful. They should be instant-kill. Also hitbox issues.
17. Unable to enter door at the end of level.
That`s all for now.