There's a few requests to do.
1. It may able to reduce "Lag/Freeze" time between switch tracks on gameplay? It mentioned Vitor
Addmusic Accelerator: attempts reducing at maximum loading times when handling music, either by reducing the amount of samples uploads, regrouping songs whenever possible and being possible to change songs without pausing the game.
2. FIR Filter Fade Command (from SNESMOD) and used Sinc-X TimeTrax from the Idol Entires
3. Noise Clock Sweep Command (from SNESMOD)
4. Absolute or fixed Pitch Table or Arps on some Chiptunes (ex: o4 c=3 < c=189 -> o3 ab1 c=192) See below for templates
5. No Staccato or Gapless Sample Switching and Sample Waveform Table (used nyan-wavetable tool) See below for templates
6. DKC2 Local Music Batcher (ex. Death and Level Clear)
7. Echo Buffer like 0CC-FamiTracker (Remote Commands?)
8. Sound Effect Samples?
Here's my template are working on
;AddMusic 2.0 Template ideas
WV00=14,15,16,L,17 ;Wavetable Index Tables
AB00=12,L,00 ;Absolute Pitch or Arp Table
WV00,xx $00 $00 $7f $04 $0F ; xx = Length
@30 v255 AB00,xx o4 cdefg ; xx = Length