Tip: A common level trope to avoid is "item babysitting". This involves forcing the player to carry P-Switches, springboards, or other items all around the level. Usually, this doesn't end up being very fun or engaging, so use another level gimmick if you can.
I have 2 ideas! One is for the overworld and one is for a level!
1) The overworld can be the desktop. The levels can be programs (that can look like the command prompt icon)
2) There can be a Mozilla Firefox level, where Mario goes to various website (including SMWCentral, if you want) and the end can be a Page Load Error, where you have to fight a boss(Maybe a page load error symbol)!
1) There will be OVER 9,000 HACKS!!!! (Not very likely)
2) There will be a thread of randomness. (Likely)
3) Super Mario Odyssey will be finished. (Not likely)
4) There will be at least 1 hack starring a ninja. (Likely)
5) I will be a moderator. (Not very likely)
6) It will be possible to add MP3 files into hacks. (Not likely)
7) Azure Chaotic will be finished. (Likely)