1. Everyone may have picked this up, but if not, I tend to be full of hot air 95% of the time that I speak. In chats, I just spout random little jokes and I am very cynical, sarcastic, and just plain pissed off. That is who I am. Inversely, I accept people for who they are, face value, no questions asked. If you are a jerk, you are a jerk, and I accept that. If you are a bubble, you are a bubble. I respect that. I mean no disrespect in my demeanor. Take me as you will.
2. I am ADHD. I cannot focus on one thing at any given time. It is probably severe, but I have never been professionally diagnosed, as my parents have not believed that I am ADHD. If I were, officially, I'd apparently not be allowed on computers or video game systems, as use of such equipment will result in destruction of said equipment. That's not ADHD, that's blatant disrespect and abuse of said product. Yeesh.
3. Recently, I have also learned that I have a degree of social anxiety. I couldn't quite figure it out when I was much younger, why I would back out of some social offers at the last minute, but part of it does come from the fact that if I wanted to do something as a small child, parents would say no, in fear that I would get hurt. I never thought of it as social anxiety, but rather as a thing that I hated being around people. I still do, but now i know the term. Ugh, this is hard to explain, so we can just say I did get over it, but I still get the feeling of dread of dealing with people at work, school, etc. I'm not sure if that is what we can define it with, as people on here actually may have it--so I do not want to be insensitive--but that's the closest I can think of as far as myself.
4. I still have a small, tiny degree of paranoia. Like...something bad is about to happen, and I just fixate myself on an imaginary event that will never happen. I'm not sure that's how we can define it as well, but there we go.
5. For the above three, and this reason as well, I have sought out a therapist, and am currently--sorry, supposedly--on a waiting list. I have a hard time staying motivated to any given task, including tasks I assign myself with.
6. I have been driving legally for over half a year now. I have been driving illegally for four years.
7. I'm bisexual. I experimented as a kid...and found I kind of like it, so long as I'm not taken advantage of. I'm also very picky about my men, and currently am crushing hardcore on one of my best friends who is gay. Hey...he's hot and smart...leave me alone. My girlfriend is bisexual. Why don't we have harems?!
8. My drawing skill has fluctuated over the years. I barely color anymore. I just make sketches and post them to my deviantArt page. Hmm...I think I should just actually make full blown drawings then. Again, easier said than done.
9. I thoroughly enjoy writing and reading. I want to work on writing an inFamous extended universe based on the three games...or maybe write an alternate universe altogether. Not sure quite yet, but at the moment, I am writing a chapter.
10. I'm a complete insomniac, and because of that, I try to coerce my boss into scheduling me for strictly closing shifts. It never works, though. He still fucks me with hours, and clo-opens. Those are no fun...never clo-open, especially if you cannot sleep properly. Oh, right, but when I do finally respond to sleep, I can never wake up properly...so I don't think insomniac is the right word.
I don't think I remember you from that long ago, ZozeyC, probably because at that age I was also a bit self-centered. Still am, this cursed adult life is not too much very fun. But even if we did meet and talk a few times, I accept your apology. That was a very mature thing you did just now.
If you do come back, just do what I do when I am around, drop the occasional "whoosh," and live life as you see fit. We make bad decisions in life, but they don't make us bad people. We are only human.
Move out before the turn of the new year, Dad won't claim you on the taxes, and you can get a nice shiny car and a nice comfy place and you can finally get some well deserved peace and quiet to do all your homework in!
Alright, I am unsure if anyone else has this issue, but any time I download an American ROM of SMW from any given site and then I run it through the clean ROM checker on the site, I always get back an unclean ROM. I've tested this theory with a number of SMW ROMs I have saved on the computer, untouched or otherwise. I have copied and pasted a clean ROM numerous times in the past while working on some hacks I was making, and I had never touched them. I ran each ROM through the checker, and they all came back unclean. Would there be any possibility that these ROMs were corrupt by means not of my control? Maybe I am just dumb, but this is beginning to frustrate me! Thanks to anyone willing to help!
Good for you man! My local rock station here constantly advertises it, I'm sure you have seen HJY in your ventures at some point?
Just swinging by here for a second to say everything is concrete still with life. uhm...promotion to shift leader inbound. Awesome credit score, may buy a new car once I either get debt forgiveness or loan deferment, pick one. I've been going back to my dad's house to help him with the lawn, I learned he got badly ill back in March so now I am doing what I can in order to help him out and make his life a little bit easier over there.
I picked guitar back up and am well on my way to musical success! I'll post some guitar playing when I get a chance to record it properly. Lastly, back to drawing and writing. I'm still debating on whether or not I should pick up Lunar Magic again, and do some streaming again. I have a killer PC that I am willing to push to its limits...
...segue into next point, who has Steam??? Let's congregate on Steam and play some video games!
I just played and beat Nighttime Mishaps, and may I say, it was a well designed level. There was a lot to explore, and I am curious as to what is in the pipe I can't get inside of. Lots of goodies, a fair challenge that doesn't make me disinterested in the level, and overall fun to play. Your level design skills really show here. On to play Crashlanding v2 to see what else I can get for fun! Keep it up brother!
So I've been browsing around on here for some levels to look at and I've decided I'd like to share some of my own levels. For starters, I'd like to ease players into my style with a level I like to call Two Routes Fortress. As the name implies, there are two ways to get to the goal. Your job is to pick the route, and stick to it. I've also thrown in some teaching tools (I feel, anyway) to teach the player of the obstacles and how unpredictable they can be down the road, versus just surprising the player in a fit of rage.
Here's the code:
Here's a screenshot down below:
Give the level a shot and let me know what you guys think! ^_^
I just uploaded a new level if anybody is interested, although I ramped up the difficulty tenfold. Quite literally.
Don't let the screenshot deceive you! I made this thing, and even I have trouble getting through it without dying! I do consider this one of my better levels in terms of concept, though. The idea is that Mario is swimming right under Bowser's Battleship. Your job, if you can even pull it off, is to defeat him on his own vessel. Of course, that is only optional as it is still a chore to get from point A to point B without letting a Blooper tickle your leg. That all being said, the swim is cramped and your reflexes are almost a must on top of having to outwit the growing number of Bloopers and Mom Bloopers that jump out of pipes. Oh, right, Kamek is involved, too. Joy.
Trump basically opened a path for many non-politicians to finally run for President. We can have people like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Troy Baker or even Bill Gates run for Prez. The fact that he is being as straightforward as he is on camera is because he wants to see what the media is going to do with his words. I really do not condone most of what he says, as it goes against my morals (seriously? Grab em by the pussy? Whatever happened to consent?), but Hillary...man, Hillary's a lying sack o' shit. Rigged the election against her own friend Sanders, the one guy Trump actually respected for winning so goddamn much--and hey, let's be frank, a Trump vs Sanders debate would be much more satisfying to watch than what we're getting now!--deleted 30K emails regarding Benghazi and, like, a million other scandalous things, people from the DNC showing up dead...
Listen, if the media is twisting what an average IQ billionaire is saying, just imagine what they would do to kinder people who wanted to run? "Bill Gates says, 'Internet a bad source of calcium! Trash talks own invention!'"...or something stupid like that, that would sway voters to career politicians. We need whistleblowers in politics, people who change the way we see our own baboons running the nation. There's a reason they're called Congress, and it certainly ain't for professional reasons! Shit slingers of 30+ years passing laws and bills for their own gain.
Sorry, kinda went on a rant there, but the point is, as disagreeable and uncultured as Trump can show himself many times, if not all the time, his exposure on what the political system really is like is forcing a lot of us to wake up to the horrors we are about to be in for. Doesn't matter who gets in. All crosshairs are on us. I like to think he's basically saying what Sanders was saying, in more "In Your Face" terms. It's up to the people now, quit leaving trust to the baboons in the offices.