1) You spend more than 2 hours a day playing video-games.
2) You own 4 or more diferent consoles (even if you don't use them anymore.)
3) You do ROM hacking (besides SMW hacking of curse.)
4) You have several emulators in you computer to play retro games.
5) You think using savestates or rewinds is noobish.
Sometimes, but then again, I suppose just let people use tools.
6) You feel like if you wanted to kill yourself when you see someone being a noob at some video-game.
7) You get angry when you can't beat something on a video-game.
Depends, usually not.
8) You like to show up your video-game skill to impress people.
Yes, I admit.
9) You are not satisfied when clearing a game, you also want to find all the secrets (secret exits/bounus items/bonus levels ect...)
Yes, but in some rom hacks, I just leave some secrets, though I'd prefer to find them. I'm a completionist.
10) You save money to buy new video-games.
11) You get video-games as cristmas/birthday presents
12) You'd rather stay home playing video-games instead of going out with your friends and family.
13) You can hardly keep a conversating that doesn't involves video-games
Most of the time.
14) Your friends call you a game freak
They don't know that I play games a lot.
15) you call yourself that way
Sometimes, but I like it.
16) Your family is woried about you because they think you play too much.
No, but there has been limitations a few times in the past.
17) You cosplay or would like to cosplay as a video-game character.
18) You are registred in several gaming forums.
19) You make "let's play" videos
I planned to, but didn't for various reasons.
20) You look for cuttofs/glitches/mistakes either on the internet ot when playing.
Yes, and I'm quite good at it to be honest.