18 users online: Ahrion, Alden,  BeeKaay, cocosnack, DeltaWooloo, Dr.Moe, Flamesofshadow, fsvgm777, GiraffeKiller, Hanox, katun24, Knucklesfan, LightAligns, maculous, NANDA123, NotAToonTroll, Retr0Cat, SuperDfar - Guests: 88 - Bots: 220 Users: 56,243 (2,275 active)
Latest user: Hummer_Team
Not logged in.
Posts by NintendoFan
NintendoFan's Profile - Posts by NintendoFan
Pages: « 1 »
Im in honor to meet you golden yoshi,i registered here only so i can comment on your progress on games and to meet you :D
i played all 3 of your SMW hacks (SMW2+,SMW2+2 and SMW2+3 and i can say im amazed,your yoshis island hacks are the best,but imho second reality project 2 beats SMW2+3,no offense :) )
the new YI game with only one level wich you are making is an awesome idea but how are you going to put all those stuff in the level editor(does he have so much space?),sorry if its a stupid question i never made any mario game nor opened eggvine or lunar magic
just keep it coming,i have big hopes for this hack ;D
Originally posted by Yoshis Fan
Originally posted by NintendoFan
Im in honor to meet you golden yoshi,i registered here only so i can comment on your progress on games and to meet you :D
i played all 3 of your SMW hacks (SMW2+,SMW2+2 and SMW2+3 and i can say im amazed,your yoshis island hacks are the best,but imho second reality project 2 beats SMW2+3,no offense :) )
the new YI game with only one level wich you are making is an awesome idea but how are you going to put all those stuff in the level editor(does he have so much space?),sorry if its a stupid question i never made any mario game nor opened eggvine or lunar magic
just keep it coming,i have big hopes for this hack ;D


To answer your question: This level consists of a few rooms. Each room has its own limit of objects and sprites so he can use all of the 221 rooms in the game to make his single level. Let's say the average amount of object data is 500. Then he would have 110,500 bytes for his level. Each object is 4 or 5 bytes. Let's say the average amount of sprite data is 135. Then he would have 29,835 bytes of sprite data for his level. Each sprite is 3 bytes, that means he can place 9,945 sprites.



oh,so thats it,thanks for answering now i understand
hope golden yoshi will release atlease one demo,im really hyped
to see how the hack looks :D
oh,and btw,how will golden yoshi make only one level on the map(there are 54 level icons on the map,you cant leave them empty)?
i think that you cant make a YI game with only one level :S
Originally posted by Jacob
Originally posted by NintendoFan
hope golden yoshi will release atlease one demo,im really hyped


There's no reason for me to release a demo of a one-level hack. Unless I just included a portion of the level, which I think would be stupid.

Originally posted by NintendoFan
oh,and btw,how will golden yoshi make only one level on the map(there are 54 level icons on the map,you cant leave them empty)?
i think that you cant make a YI game with only one level :S


I don't really care about the map screen, the main focus of this hack is the level itself.


thanks for answering :D
good luck with your hack
are you going to make mix all sections from game? (castle,jungle,sky,grass,water etc)
Originally posted by Jacob


Another underused sprite, just for the hell of it.

I'm now around 85% done with the hack.



85%? awesome :D
i didnt tought your hack will have 85% till now
were you using lots of your free time to make the hack or you are just making one level so it wont take long?
btw,can we see some more screens?
awesome :D
im going to check this topic every day to see if you posted the game
i can bet in my head that its gonna be fun and awesome
I really love the idea of removing all the glitches and bugs in YIKR.
i hope you are updating your first page with progress,cant wait for the full version,i really love the hack,it would be 1000 times better if it didnt had glitches and if it had extra 3,4,5 and 6 (and it will be because you are doing that)
wish you luck with the making :D
i like the level,it isnt too difficult and it isnt too easy,just as i like it :D
hope you are making some progress,i would love to help but im a noob at mario games hacking,altough i can help you with level names xD
btw i like your sakura background in your posts,are you a naruto fan too? (sorry for offtopic question)
(restricted)
Hello,thanks for all these wonderfull save files,can i ask you if you can get me VIP Mario 1 and 2 save files(with all exits like you did for VIP 3 and 4)?
Pages: « 1 »
NintendoFan's Profile - Posts by NintendoFan