Hello everyone young, small, old, tall. I am CDPower as my username indicates. I recently started SMW hacking. I like SM64 and SMRPG hacking too. I am a girl, and I go to West Jessamine Middle. How is everyone?
Elite Goomba Hacker - Ok, let's do this:
1. That very high hue yellow palette for the ground ='s a no in my book. It's very VERY bothersome of my eyes.
2. I like the idea of using a boo for a shop keeper. hope he doesn't use a invisibility cloth to steal items for free.
3. Staircase still has green around it, MAI BOY D:
4. That pink shade for Booster's Tower and the blue for the mole cave = a definite no. It hurts my eyes, also why would a cave be blue?
5. Bad palettes for a lot of the enemies in the photoshoot area. Especially the photographer.
6. Drybones looks just fugly, to tell you the truth.
7. Bad shadow glitch...thing at the mole cave place....when you jump.(god I need to remember the names of these places in SMRPG, I seriously can't remember the official name. argh!)
I just started trying to use ExGFX and I was wondering, why does the map16 data not show up if you go to certain levels and does on some? Is there a way to fix this so IK what map16 is token up so I don't overwrite it? Is this a LM glitch? o.O
Edit: If you need an example of what I mean I'd be happy to help.
Lynnes - I'm speechless. That's mighty incredible work you did.
The submap looks just fabulous, I love the dawn/morning feel. How'd you do that besides palettes?
Oh and, palettes, they rock. I could not find one thing wrong with anything, and I watched it 3 times just to see if I could, heh.
The cutscenes are fantastic, and it's sorta comedic. :3
How would I change the palette used for the Item Reserves? Example change cape to palette 9, mushroom to 9, and fireflower to a. (I made a custom palette system, all I need to do is change the item reserves palettes and i'm done palette and gfx wise :] )
Wish there was an update to Lunar Magic in the future where you could copy a palette of an ow and put it into another hack via importing. (hopefully there will be)
Anyways, as far as IK the only way is to open both overworlds of both hacks and copying the values of colors onto the other hack.