Tip: Layer 3 backgrounds and tides disappear when you hit a message box, so plan your level around that. For example, you can add a sublevel without layer 3 at the start/midpoint, and include your message there.
Hello, I'm Yoshifanatic, and I'm a big fan of Yoshi, though that's not the only thing I'm into. (I like to draw, go bowling, swim, and play video games, for example). I got into Super Mario World hacking when I saw videos of custom SMW levels, and felt that I wanted to make a few of my own.
As I mentioned before, I am a really big fan of Yoshi. I've been a big fan of Yoshi ever since I first saw him many years ago, and my love for Yoshi has only increased over the years. There is virtually nothing I don't like about Yoshi. However, despite what my username might suggest, I'm pretty reasonable regarding my love of Yoshi. Meaning that I won't mind if you happen to hate Yoshi, as long as you're not going out of your way to be a total jerk about it to me Though if you do like Yoshi, then maybe we could be buddies?
Unless you somehow manage to get me in a bad mood (good luck if you try to do that, though), I'll be a nice, friendly user most of the time. Although, I am a bit reclusive and don't talk much. I have Asperger's Syndrome, and it's difficult for me to start conversations.
- My Youtube Channel (yoshifanatic1) I post videos of my SMW hacks here. I might post other stuff, but it's unlikely. If you need to talk to me, your best bet is to message me on my Youtube page, as I'm almost always logged in there, even if it doesn't look like I am.
- My Deviant Art profile (BiggestYoshifan) My FurAffinity account I post my Yoshi drawings on these two sites. However, if you're not into cartoon fatness or diaper art, you're probably not going to be interested in most of my art.
- My SMWiki Profile Check this out if you want to learn a little more about me than I posted here or anywhere else.
- My DeviantART group, #Yoshibellies If you are both a fan of Yoshis and you are a fan of cartoon fatness, inflation, and/or vore, check it out! If not, pretend that this group doesn't exist.
- My ability to hack SMW (according to a quiz I took):
How good are you at SMW hacking?
Your Result: Experienced Hacker
You are very good at SMW hacking. Your hacks have great level design, and you have enough experience to make good chocolate hacks. You have a lot of hacking knowledge, and you play-test your hacks so they have almost no errors at all. You can make very good and polished hacks.
Check out Yoshi's Strange Quest to see my current level of skill with SMW hacking. I've been hacking SMW since 2010, and I've not only gotten pretty good at it, but I also really enjoy doing it (most of the time, at least). If you need help with something SMW Hacking related, there is a good chance I'll be able to help you.
-My (fake) alter ego from C3: Super yoshifanatic, the consumer of spam.