Feel free to PM me for any reason, even if it's just to let me know that you have a problem with me/something I said or the way in which SMWC is/has been moderated. I promise that I will hear you out.
I am a 20-year-old Italian boy from New York. I'm actually not all that big on video games, but the concept of ROM hacking has always intrigued me deeply, ever since a young age. I don't do much in terms of graphics or ASM, but I often test hacks for people, and will occasionally port a song or two. As for my own hacks, I've had an idea for one that's been brewing in my head for years, but it will probably never see the light of day.
Despite my account's creation date, I'd actually been following this site for years prior - mainly through a couple of much older accounts owned by a French personal friend of mine. I just never thought register for myself until years later.
Most will just call me KTB, but you're welcome to call me Kevin if you aren't worried about confusing me with this other guy. I've been told that I tend to come off as intimidating thanks to my voice or mannerisms (unintentionally, mind you) - but despite that, I'm always as friendly as possible, and almost always respond to messages. I also often hang out in SMWC's Discord voice chat, when it's active.
Random list of things I love that I could talk about for hours, in no particular order:
- The Beatles (Favorite songs: A Day in the Life, Every Little Thing, I'm a Loser, She Said She Said, Tomorrow Never Knows, Think for Yourself)
- Obscure visual novels (Japanese, indie, etc.)
- Video game music
- Swashbuckler movies/novels
- House of Leaves
- The Beach Boys (Favorite songs: In My Room, God Only Knows)
- Physics (mechanics, electromagnetism, relativity, quantum)
- History (no particular country/region)
- Breaking Bad
- Web development
- Education research
- Swing music from the 1930's