I'd like to make myself believe
that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems.
Making fun of 12-year-olds, breaking girls' hearts, instigating drama, and ruining lives since 2001.
For some reason, I tend to get "Hey KTB, why do I feel like I've heard of you from somewhere before?" an awful lot, and I'm not sure why. But if you're here asking yourself the same question here are a few possibilities that I'm somewhat known for:
- Starting a "Song of the Day" song list back in late 2009 that I still update daily to this day
- Beginning an archive of the old VLDC contest entries with Zandro, which later spawned into a much larger-scale SMW hack archive run and hosted by Zandro
- Having both an SMW hack (YAMA) and a YI hack (unnamed) in the works from back in 2015, although both are on the backburner currently
- Creating a (currently outdated) timeline of SMWC's history for the winter 2014 C3
- Being a former moderator on SMWC-offshoots BTRI (owned by Xyspade) and MandLBoards (MandL27)
- Fixing and correcting over 50 ExGFX submissions in the span of a month during the 2015 GFX remoderation
It's not much, of course, but I'm proud of my little accomplishments here and there!
Languages I know pretty well:
Languages I'm learning: