Banner
Views: 896,209,496
Time:
23 users online: 2pvenezuela, acorbin92, Aja,  brickblock369, DJLocks, Geno7, Green Jerry, Gulaschko, Hiro,  K.T.B., katun24, KiloMinimo, KlonoA13Phill, mae_86, Mirann, Misterfan2000, Nao,  NopeContest, phalanx, Rilla Roo, RollingRigatonis, Runic_Rain, Terrangineer - Guests: 60 - Bots: 159 Users: 50,276 (2,286 active)
Latest: Yandurva08
Tip: Make sure there is no stylistic clash between the graphics you choose.
Not logged in.
Profile for Kazzzy
Name:  Kazzzy
Title: 
Forum posts:  19 (0.02 per day) (View)
Forum threads:  7 (2.71 posts per thread)
Since:  (registered for 2 years, 5 months and 8 days)
Last post:  , in ExAnimation in Layer 3 (SMW Hacking Help)
Last activity:  (1 month and 2 days ago)
Files:  View
Submissions:  2 (View)
Location:
Local time:  (0 hours from the server)
Contact
Website: 
User Bio
Hello, I'm a person you probably don't know, and you're probably someone that I don't know.


Bucket list:
○ Make a decent, finished ROM hack. It doesn't have to be anything special.
○ Learn how to code in ASM.
● Learn how to port music.


Old post header & footer (yes, I'm aware it's broken):
Code
</pre>
Code
</div></div>

Unexpected end tag (</pre>) at 1674, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</div>) at 1785, expected </pre>
Unexpected end tag (</div>) at 1791, expected </pre>
Tag (div) was not closed.
Tag (pre) was not closed.
Tag (div) was not closed.
Sample Post
Originally posted by Sample quote

Code
Sample code

Sample post

--------------------
95% chance that I'm bored. 5% chance that I'm very bored.

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2021 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • Super Mario Bros. X Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • Mario Fan Games Galaxy
  • sm64romhacks