Hello! I am MegacesarCG, an 19-year-old guy. I'm slowly doing SMW hacks and I'm also a tester (even though I don't usually post much).
I usually play Kancolle, which I became just above average... In two years. But I also like a lot of other game series. Mainly Megaman, Touhou and Super Robot Wars. I also love crossovers and being able to apply them to just about anything. And (as can be seen in my signature) i like all colors.
My native language is Spanish, but i have almost no problem reading English. However, i still have to use the translator to post. But i make some arrangements later.
My current experience in SMW hacking > Graphics: I know how to edit/draw GFX using yy-chr. Currently, i can rip some images and insert it. > Music: I already know how to insert music (it was the first thing I learned). I still don't know how to rip music, much less create them from scratch. > Level creation: I use map16 very well and I like to edit the palettes. But so far I only know how to use Exanimation on palettes > Sprites: I know how to insert them, but I still don't know how to modify their code if there is no documentation about it. So I'm somewhat far from creating them. > Blocks: The same as sprites, except that I can use the BlockReactor a bit. > ASM: I managed to insert lx5's custom powerups, which I ended up learning a bit of all the previous points in the progress =D. I also know how to insert UberASM. But only that, the same applies to sprites, I don't know how to modify if there is no documentation or create them from scratch.
M???? ?s ????y????g. Status: Paused since July 2020
- Currently it have almost two worlds completed and almost 1/4 of overworld.
- I have not made any progress because i have low inspiration to continue it right now.
Super Mario Horizons Status: In progressWIP Thread
- A hackrom that i started to make the past year
- Is a crossover between various games, mainly Rokko-chan.
- Will have 8 worlds in total.
????? ?????? ?????. Status: Paused since 2019
- The first hackrom that I tried to do, but since it was a big project in which at the time I didn't have much knowledge in SMW hacking I decided to pause it and "practice" doing other less ambitious hacks.
- What is it about? Only time will reveal it...