Tip: If your level contains elements that temporarily change the music to a global song (such as a P-Switch or a Star), that music will not stop playing after the intended end time if the music bypass setting is set to 00.
This tool converts M64 into a readable text file, which is useful for debugging M64 files and understanding their structure better.
Changes in 0.08;
* Now outputs vibrato(0xD8) correctly.
* 0xD4 is now a known and named command.
Changes in 0.09;
* Now outputs octaves correctly (errors like c5 being outputted as c4).
* 0xD3 is now called Pitch/Pitchbend.
* Corrected typo with Beat Per Minute being "BMP" instead of "BPM".
* There is now an "Open parsed file or not" dialog prompt in the GUI.
* Fix bug with the GUI preventing m64 files from being edited when opened