sumtins wong wit ur pachin
both o my emulatrs woent werk
1. Your Super Mario World ROM might be broken (corrupt), unclean or unheadered.
2. You're using an wrong emulator.
3. You downloaded a wrong Super Mario World ROM like the Japanese or the European ROM. You need the USA ROM.
4. You patched the ips with a edited ROM.
This hack was overall extremely short and straightforward. The hack provided almost no replay value, and most of the levels were only a few screens long. Let us begin:
Level design: The level design was decent, but there were a few major issues that you made while you were designing your levels. I will give a few examples.
1) In the level 1-SWITCH, the blue P-Switch makes solid blue blocks appear (which still act as coins). It is a bit strange to be able to collect blocks as coins.
2) As I said twice already, your levels were extremely short, and a speedrunner could beat this hack in under 5 minutes. For your next demo/hack, try to increase your level length.
3) In 1-4, if the springboard falls in the area with the muncher plants, I am unable to progress since I need the springboard to go forwards and to reveal some of the other invisible coin blocks. Add a reset door nearby so that players will not get stuck.
4) In level 1-3, a star falls down a pit too fast for the player to pick up. Put it near ground, or use a question block to make it appear.
Overworld: The overworld trees were a bit linear and repetitive. Randomizing the positions of the trees instead of having straight rows of trees looks better in my opinion. Also, an "end-of-demo" level would fit better instead of having the original Super Mario World levels after the first world of the hack.
Since this is a short hack, there really is not a lot to say about this hack.