|Name:||The Hooray! - Fishing Season|
|Description:||The Hooray! - Fishing Season is a quirky, condensed hack, bringing some weird and unusual ideas with straightforwards and intuitive level design.
You can play as Mario or Luigi (Hold L while entering a level to play as Luigi - R for Mario). Collecting coins upgrades your Reserve Item box - the max upgrade Mario gets is a Fire Flower, while Luigi gets a stack of 2 Super Mushrooms. There's also one other character you may find and play as periodically, but we don't talk about her!
It also includes custom music, some silly ASM, and a guaranteed good time.
|Tags:||asm custom character gimmick less exgfx music traditional vanilla variety|
|Comments:||4 (jump to comments)|
Download 329.26 KiB | 273 downloads
Also, Nancy is OP.
Also if you get to a bonus game with Nancy, her name will be garbled like this. When the bonus game ends, it will crash.
Despite quite the number of issues I found while playing, I'm accepting this, although make sure to fix the issues listed below:
- Titlescreen name gets cutted when you go to the files menu and player select.
- Message boxes and layer 3 aren't friends, since the latter will disappear once I display the message. In "SINKING FEELING" this happens as well.
- Bad BG positioning.
- I can penetrate your slanted pipe.
- If I hit the chuck at the beginning, he will activate the super koopas generator. That glitchy thing there is a super koopa. In the same level, there's also this.
- Invisible ground whyyyyy
- In "BASEBALL YARD", if you hit extended sprites like the chuck's baseballs, Mario's fireballs and similars, they generate Bowser statue's flames, which is a neat thing. The issue, though, is that when said flame hits a sprite, the sprite hit falls down, and the flame generates a miscolored Yoshi fireball that falls as well.
I hope you're submitting an update of this.