A crossover hack featuring Mario Series, Megaman series and Bomberman series.
PLOT: 2016 is celebrated the 29th megaman annivesary, however, something terrible had happened: The Five Evil Dastardly Bombers (the Villains that appeared in Super Bomberman 2, Super Bomberman 3 and Bomberman Tournament) ruined the party kidnapping the six Megamen and trapped them in the Dastardly Bombers Fortresses. It's revealed that there are a Mastermind pulling the threads of these evil Bombermen. It's up to Mario save the Megamen and the Party.
I hope that you enjoy.
-Some levels are extended a bit
-Minor enemy changes and removal to avoid slowdown, i think...
-Frenzied Toroko moved to World 4
-Dark Matter is a boss for the World 5
Fun hack, there are some obnoxious levels (Reverse Zone...) but for the most part I enjoyed what I played. Graphics are very polished and the music is generally good aside from a few songs, particularly the one in Funny Fortress. Difficulty is fair and consistent throughout the whole hack. Story's honestly super weird but it's at least unique for a Mario game. Overall, nice job!
It is a long and entertaining game, with very interesting new gimmicks and bosses ! Graphics are very well done and so is the overworld, cleverly designed.
Difficulty is OK, however it becomes hard to the end. I barely could beat the final level but the game is fair enough to get it done. Maybe could have had a bit more save prompts, especially in the special world as there are none, but it is OK as we can save at a previously beaten ghost house.
Making this review as short and simple as I can possibly get this.
- The nice original idea of celebrating a birthday of Mega Man like the Bowser and Mighty No. 9 hack is very creative.
- It brought a lot of originality with the Super Bomberman bosses and features more than one battle for each Super Bomberman boss. One battle has no platforms, and the other one adds platforms to boost difficulty.
- The graphics are beautiful, especially in the city levels.
- Music choice is amazing and fitting for each level and level selection map.
- The castle levels need to have countdown timer enabled.
- When the level is selected, the map song fades, only to slow down.
Overall, it's great to commemorate Mega Man on its 29th birthday when this hack was released a couple years back. It's worth downloading and playing for yourself.
This Hack deserve the title of "Super Mario World - Fun Edition"
The music are so good that sometimes I stop playing only to listen to them.
For each stage there is at least a nice surprise. Some enemies have new skills. And are a lot of new ones.
The game system rewards the progress made by the player.
The idea of mix Bomberman and Megaman was very well implemented.
Congratulations e thank you very much for the time you have spent to make this wonderful Rom Hack.