Tip: You can use Lunar Magic's Overworld Layer 3 Editing system to edit or create your own layer 3 images (castle bricks, fish, rocks) and apply unique effects per level via the Layer 3 Bypass in the main editor.
A simple level ending sprite that's intended to be a replica of the goal item in SMB3. Highly customizable.
What can be changed:
- Uncommon RAM adresses (to avoid conflicts)
- What items the sprite can give
- How fast the sprite cycles through them
- What musics and SFX are played depending on the combination of items
- Where the player is sent on the overworld (optional)
Additionally, you can give Mario a booby prize if the collected items don't match, and choose if the item goes directly to the item box or to MarioE's OW inventory ( http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=details&id=10629)