Tip: Switch palace switches normally disappear if you replay the level. However, if you insert them as direct Map16 and use the hex-edit at $00EEB2 in the ROM map, you can replay the level without a problem.
A simple 32x32 door sprite that flashes 1 or 2 extra sprite tiles as a way to warn or inform the player of what it does. Has gravity and object interaction so that you can use it in puzzles. Customizable:
- If the extra bit is set, a specific level number is used instead of the regular screen exit
- Uncommon RAM adresses can be changed to avoid conflicts
- Totally customizable sound-wise
- Timer animation allows for 9 different values
- Has an option to flash its tile(s) only if Mario is close to it, with customizable distance check