|Details for Four Digits Timer v2.0|
|File Name:||Four Digits Timer v2.0|
|Requires Free Space:||Yes|
This patch allows timers > 999 to be displayed properly.
To set 4-digit timers in Lunar Magic's timer bypass, use A-F for the hundreds digit (for example, C34 becomes 1234). The maximum is 1599 (F99).
- fixes the 4th digit's color (optional-- can be disabled if you've rearranged the status bar)
- properly displays 4-digit timers and 6-digit products in the course clear message
- calculates the product correctly, without overflowing when the timer > 399 or the product > 65535
- increases the countdown rate so that the entire bonus is added before the goal scene ends
- allows for up to three initial timers > 1599 by replacing the default 200/300/400
- allows the bonus multiplier to be customized from 10 to 90
|Tags:||lorom, sa-1, time, timer|
Download - 2.37 KiB
Tested with: Asar 1.71, ZMZ 1.08, SA-1 1.32 and LM 3.04.
This patch is already up to the standards and requires no remoderation. Fixed the small oversight pointed by chillyfox.
|Posted by: Major Flare - | Link|
|the 4th digit coloration does not seem to be working. i keep getting a silver palette, which is the same as the results time palette. can anyone else confirm?|
|Posted by: chillyfox - | Link|
1) Add SA-1 support
2) Change "color 0F24" to "color 4th digit", and made it move where it updates the color based on counter location.
3) Remove unnecessary __MACOSX directory in zip file
Let me know if you want me to undo any of those changes.
|Posted by: HuFlungDu - | Link|
Yes, try it out? That was already the case in Alcaro's original patch. If the 4th digit always appeared, it'd look pretty strange ("0 99", "0 1") when time is low.
The clock in the course clear message is also shifted left when time ≥ 1000, to make room for the 4th digit. Otherwise the clock remains in its usual location below the C.
|Posted by: Zeldara109 - | Link|
|The Thunder Productions|
|Does the fourth digit always show up or only when the time limit in a level is set to exceed 999?|
|Posted by: The Thunder Productions - | Link|