- Added support for the MSU-1 coprocessor.
- Added support for MSU-1 distribution pack.
- Added support for BS-X Satellaview memory packs and data files.
- Improved BS-X memory mapping accuracy.
- Fixed APU error causing issues with some games.
- Added option to ignore patch checksums.
- Fixed build warnings / undefined behavior.
- Correct pixel placement in hires.
- Fixed RAM mapping for Light Fantasy.
- Added Circuit USA APU timing hack.
How to use Rewind Button on Snes9x v1.5.5+
Go to Emulation > Settings... > Turn "Rewind Buffer" to 70 or higher and
"Rewind Granulaty" to 1 frames
Go to Input > CustomIze Hotkeys... > Go to Page 2 > Find "Rewind" Hotkey > Hit blank space to turn green > Hit Any Button > OK
Mod's note: only put minimal effort into testing this, since I don't think there's much here I could test, anyways. Through a few hacks in there and made sure they still work, that's about it. Most of the new featuers don't really affect most SMW hacks, anyways.