|Name:||Super Riff World|
|Description:||This is a hack I have been working on for quite a while in my spare time. It's inspired mainly by the original Kaizo series and hacks like Dram World, Panga World, and Banzai.
Hope you enjoy it!
23 individual stages, 4 boss stages (technically the boss stages are exits as well, but I considered them part of the same level)
-Fixed blank message box in level 1
-Fixed missing save prompt on level 3
-Removed the level intro to level 4 to prevent glitch that allowed you to bring yoshi out of the level
-Fixed spelling error in credits
- Fixed path to and from level 4 to make it the proper animation
- Fixed another typo in the credits
- Loosened up a few really tight jumps through out the hack
- Added a coin trail for a semi blind jump at the end of level 15
- Added a second on/off switch just after the checkpoint in level 21 to make it easier to hit with a shell
- Removed a softlock in room 3 of level 23
- Removed an off screen ceiling in room 4 of level 23
- Loosened up a few additional spots throughout the hack that seemed to be a sudden difficulty spike.
- Fixed the goal tape at the end of level 3
- Fixed multiple small cutoffs where pipes were sitting on a ledge or where sumo lightning clipped into the ground
- Changed several obstacles that seemed to be hard to figure out
- Removed a troll pipe in level 14 that was just annoying instead of fun/funny
- Fixed glitched credits
|Comments:||5 (jump to comments)|
Download 159.42 KiB | 2,645 downloads