This is quite impressive for a first submission. The code is a little hard to follow but it works quite well. I should note that setting two choices to the same options (such as switch left/right for both states of the ON/OFF switch), the code will refuse to insert - I didn't count this as a rejection reason because it's an edge case which is unlikely to come up in practice.
During the moderation, I added SA-1 compatibility and removed a few unnecessary branching instructions to slightly speed up the code. Ideally, the code should be swapped to optimize it even further (taken branches add an extra cycle).
A future suggestion could be to clean up all the magic numbers to make this code even more user-friendly. Remember: Asar defines can be absolutely anything and can also substitute anything, not just numbers.