Newest version of Snes9x for Windows, released December 16, 2018. Release page with full changelog here, along with builds for Linux, macOS and libretro.
Important changes in v1.58:
- Adjust Chou Aniki timing hack.
- Fix movie playback.
- Use shared snes_ntsc implementation.
- Fix issue where config file doesn't contain all configurable entries.
- Remove config options for Netplay, Joystick, and JMA. SDL 2.0 is now mandatory.
- If available, reduce input lag option will now use fences instead of glFinish to prevent hogging the CPU.
Mod's note: for future submissions, I don't recommend putting ZIP files into another ZIP file. It only really makes extracting all the files take a bit more effort and doesn't really come with any benefits in terms of compressed size.