|Description:||Do you wanna play cool shell levels but you're not nearly as good as GlitchCat or DaWildGrim?
Do you wanna juggle dead animal parts just for fun?
Do you wanna impress all the other kids with your amazing Super Mario World skills?
Then here is what you're looking for: Shell's Retriever
A kaizo hack that is entirely based on shell jumps and shell tricks that connect with each other making one fluid and visually pleasing motion. It's the perfect way to get started in this kinda level design since there's not too many options out there and the options are generally a little bit too hard.
It's not a easy game, but it's not brutal. It's fair, It's fun, it doesn't have any trolls and the levels are pretty short. It's a repectable challenge for a somewhat experienced SMW Player
I really hope you have fun with it
WARNING: The last level is really hard. Way harder than the rest of the game. Grinding is great way to get good, if you like to see things in a positive way
This might be the only update i'm going to release
- A couple of tweaks in "The Second Level", "The Ice Cave Level", "The Ultra Star-ish" and "The Final Stage", making them more consistent and a little bit easier
- Applied the Frame Rules patch
- Applied the Counter Break patch
- Fixed the glitched graphics of the ON/OFF switches in "The Platforming One"
- Fixed the glitch where the sprites facing direction were wrong when you enter the level for the first time
- Used a more recent version of AddmusicK so the game is less likely to crash
- Added a new shell jumping practice room
- Now you can start+select out of levels at any time you want
- Changed the location of the secret pipe in "The Final Stage"
- Fixed the spelling errors
|Tags:||asm boss less exgfx music|
|Comments:||35 (jump to comments)|
Download 195.57 KiB | 4,548 downloads