|Name:||Superstar Mario World|
|Description:||After almost two and a half years, Superstar Mario World is finally finished
This is a traditional styled hack. With 7 Worlds and over 50 Levels. The plot is your typical Mario plot, but this time, Bowser has also kidnapped the Yoshies and Luigi!
Special thanks to RussianMan for testing and fixing lots of asm issues and such. Have fun!
- Fixed small typos.
- Removed the centerscroll patch.
- removed lives.
- 100 coins gives you a star now.
- removed the darken pause patch.
- removed the circular fadein patch.
- Added a skip function in most cutscenes.
- Added the DKC2 navigation arrow patch.
- Applied the Overworld speed changer patch that was already in the demo.
- removed the lava ceiling in "hot hot underworld".
- gave background tiles like cacti and icicles a faded outline.
- Fixed the teleportation to level 104 in "Beat em up". Thanks RussianMan!
- Torchie, the rhino boss, can now be defeated with fireballs.
- lowered the number of fireballs Torchie spawns.
- Removed the ceiling on the FryGuy boss, since the hopping flames can get stuck in the pipe and glitch to the top.
- Removed the giant buzzy beetle's stun when hitting a wall and changed it's arena.
- Fixed FryGuy's, Puffero's, giant beetle's and bowser jr's hitboxes.
- Removed some tight parts on the final boss.
- Lowered the health of the bosses in the last level and the final boss.
- Changed up the first three phases of the final boss.
- The final boss has now an own level and a midway point.
- removed some unnecessarily hard and unfair things (eerie generators, spikes, 1 tile platform jumps, etc.) in the special world levels.
- Fixed an issue in a special world level where you couldn't proceed
- removed Bowser jr. from the final level.
- Cutscenes are now skippable with R, since people can accidentally skip them with x and y.
|Tags:||asm bosses chocolate exgfx hdma music traditional|
|Comments:||31 (jump to comments)|
Download 1.32 MiB | 10,141 downloads