Newest version of Snes9x for Windows, released April 23, 2019. Release page with full changelog here, along with source code and builds for Linux, macOS and libretro.
Important changes in v1.60:
- Fixed subscreen blending with master brightness < 100%.
- Clamp MSU1 addition to max amplitude instead of wrapping. Proper MSU1 tracks will not be affected by this.
- Save mipmap_input parameter with customized GLSL and slang shaders.
- Actually use mipmap_input parameter.
- Optimized subscreen math with help from Dwedit.
- Fixed broken BPS patch support. (ArtiiP)
- Fixed MSU1 track restarting on load state.
- Changed window flags to allow NVIDIA cards to auto-enable exclusive fullscreen mode in OpenGL.
- Added a hidden option "DWMSync" that allows OpenGL to sync to the window manager while in windowed or borderless windowed mode.
- The automatic frame skip option no longer limits to 59.94Hz.
- Fixed bad icon scaling.
- Added a hacks dialog to enable settings for older hacks to run.
Guys, this is a bad update for who uses the recorder of the emulator to make gameplay...
Every time, it feels some weird sound like an old radio, every 5-6 seconds... this happens not when I play, but when I see the video that I registered.
With 1.58 this were not happen on my laptop, so I will return on 1.58 and use thisa only with the hack that I don't want to register.
To the developer of this emulatoor: DO SOMETHING TO FIX THIS, PLEASE!