Now uploads tilemap to offscreen portions of layers 1/2. Also has many new features, Lunar Magic 3.00+, SA-1 and Custom Powerups support, and easier customizability! See readme for more (required) info.
- Lunar Magic 3.00, latest SA-1 Pack and Custom Powerups v3.3.0+ support.
- 24-bit addresses for most of its free RAM
- Added a Snes9x workaround for HDMA being reset on OW load.
- Fixed a SA-1 conversion in the original patch
- Bonus Stars aren't being added on level end. They didn't work on the previous version, so I didn't bother fixing them. The focus was to give compatibility with newer tools, mainly LM300.
- levelheight.asm has a side effect in this version: it makes Special commands and generator sprites (display message sprite, layer 2 smash, etc) placed at the top subscreen not work. Moving them to the bottom subscreen will make them work as expected.
- Custom Powerups compatibility is only added if the item box type is the default one; there's no graphics or code included to get them to work with layer 3 tiles, only with sprite tiles.
- Custom Powerups item box item spawn location needs to be readjusted to the top of the screen. Changing settings in this patch won't work, you have to edit powerup_defs.asm (this is very likely to be fixed whenever I can pull out a new powerups version...)