|Description:||Customisable Chucks. The first extra byte determines the sprite number of the Chuck you want to spawn, and the second customises a certain behaviour depending on the type of Chuck:
- Clappin': Y speed of the jump.
- Bouncin': Y speed of the jump.
- Whistlin': Nothing at all.
- Pitchin': Number of baseballs to throw - 1 (the number must be between 0 and 5, setting it higher will make the chuck only throw a baseball when he jumps).
- Puntin': Time between football spawns (should be a power of 2 - 1 in hex: $0F,$1F,$3F,$7F...).
- Diggin': Y speed of the rock.
The third extra byte the X speed of the Diggin' Chuck rock
(nothing in the case of the other chucks).
The forth extra byte customises the palette of the Chuck in the traditional YXPPCCCT format, and also if it will be a fire Chuck: FE-- CCC-, where CCC is the palette, E is the bit that determines if it's an exploding chuck (bit set) or not (bit clear) and F is the bit which determines if it's a fire chuck (bit set) or not (bit clear). A fire chuck will leave a trail of flames, whereas an exploding chuck will just explode when Mario is near.
|Tags:||awesome chuck enemy explosion fire lorom sa-1|
|Comments:||6 (jump to comments)|
Download 11.92 KiB | 757 downloads