This is a chocolate kaizo hack with short levels and a high difficulty.
The game has:
- for every level its own gimmick
- several boss fights
- individual custom music for each level
- fair checkpoints in every non-switch palace level
- an unusual way for the switch palaces
- secret rooms
- easter eggs
- instant retry
- support for each console that supportet SNES games
- several basic bug fixes (for example: spin carry fix or framerule)
The game has not:
- Kaizo Blocks
- Power up sections
- an any% route
This is the first Kaizo Hack Drakel made and it turned out to be very well made! Very few jank setups, creative use of chocolate, awesome aesthetics and fitting music as well as one of the coolest overworlds I have ever seen in a hack.
Some setups might be a bit confusing to understand at first, but once you onderstand what to do, the level gets even more fun to play.
What I don't like about this hack is mostly a matter of personal preferences. I really did not like the levels